Mina - Forever Gaming Partner

Request from moongreasy thank you

Female Reader

Mina, unlike the usual days she do, is up early in the morning. She just found a very important reason to do so. Her girlfriend just promised her a day of just laying in her apartment doing the stuffs they like, a typical home buddy.

She happily walked out their dorm to go where her love of life is. When you're really in love, your usual self becomes different. You tend to get so different but in a good way.

Mina is usually so shy or so quiet when people are around. But together with Y/n, the one who brings out the best in her. She is now learning to talk more confidently around people, and jive in, in new crowds.

She happily directly went inside the house as it was so typical of her to just barge in, in Y/n's home, their home. She smiled as she heard their new song blasting in the house with the voice of her beloved in sync with it, she even smiled widely as she heard how the latter sing aggressively during her own part. It is a heart melting sound to hear. Knowing that the person you love the most is your greatest fan.

And as if Y/n knew that her girl is already there, just as the chorus came she went in sight of Mina as she sang out loud.

"You have stolen my heart! Oh yeah! Never let it go oh oh no." Y/n goofily danced as Mina giggled happily at the sight.

"Good morning babe." Y/n smiled as she scooped Mina in her arms and gently twirl both of their bodies around causing Mina to break out in fits of melodious laughter.

"Good morning my baby." Mina smiled as she cupped Y/n's cheeks and lay a quick peck on her lips.

"I didn't know you installed a speaker in all corners of our home." Mina smiled.

"Well, I just got it fixed yesterday. I like having music everywhere so yeah. I can dance and sing in every corner of our home isn't that fun?" Y/n smiled while wiggling her brows.

"It is, and I didn't expect you to actually have a massive energy this early morning." Mina smiled.

"Well I didn't expect you to be early this morning too." Y/n teased making the shorter girl playfully roll her eyes.

"Yeah yeah, that's fair enough." She giggled.

"So, what do you wanna do today?" Y/n asked.

"Hmm. Actually I don't have any idea what to do." Mina admitted with a small laugh.

"Yeah. I already figure that out already." Y/n teased again.

"Yah~" She pouted as she waddle her feet.

"Just kidding babe. Come here." Y/n laughed and she hugged the latter tightly against her and Mina took this chance to whiff the fresh smell of Y/n.

"I think I can stay like this forever." Y/n whispered as she rubbed small circles in Mina's back.

"Me too my baby. Me too." Mina sighed as she hid her face even more at the taller girl.

"Oh okay then. Let's stay like this for the whole day." Y/n cheered as Mina giggled while shaking her head.

"You're so silly, I mean yeah, I can live like this hugging you, I do love hugging you and being so close to you but we should do something around the house dummy." Mina laughed as she gently slap Y/n's arms and lifting her face in Y/n's neck.

"Oh, my apologies Ms. Myoui." Y/n laughed.

"Well. What now?" Mina asked as the two burst out in laughing, that didn't even know why re they laughing. They just find their situation funny.