Chaeyoung - Art Gallery

Chaeyoung's POV

"Unnie pleaseeeeeeeeeee? Just this time?" I whined at Mina unnie she still shakes her head at me and I pouted at her. She chuckled at me and patted my head.

"Mian... Chaengieee the timing is not right." Mina unnie said apologetically. I just nodded and smiled at her.

"I'll go ahead unnie see yah later." I said and headed outside I didn't wait for Mina unnie's response since she's a little busy with her games.

"Jihyo unnie I'll head out okay?" I informed our leader.

"Okay Chaeng, what time will you be back?" Jihyo unnie asked.

"I'm not sure unnie but I'll make sure not to go home late."

"Okay be safe Chaeng."

"Okay unnie see yah later."

At the Museum...

I spend my day off at the museum exploring lots of artworks. You see, Art makes me happy. Vibrant colors, with artistic shades and distinct techniques of artworks are my type. I usually do this often since this is really relaxing, taking your time appreciating artworks.

I've been strolling around the area as I am startled at the sudden voice that speaks behind me.

"That painting is actually very amazing isn't it?" I turned my head at the owner of the voice and my mouth hanged low as I think not only the paintings around here are not the only masterpiece but also this human in front of me.

"Oh did I startled you? I'm sorry about that." The stranger chuckled. I just waved my hand and also laughed.

"Yeahhh it's really a good artwork." I replied.

"Well this masterpiece in our front is actually speaks about love with its name 'The Kiss' it is very romantic. Practically tells about a couple embracing each other while sharing a passionate kiss." The stranger explained.

"Oh how rude of me. I'm Y/n by the way." Y/n chuckled and extend his/her hand on me.

"Hi I'm Chaeyoung, Son Chaeyoung." I smiled, I actually don't care if this person knows my real name since I bet Y/n is not into Celebrity stuff and all, cause if he/she really is, he/she probably recognize me the second she saw me. Not bragging but you know Twice is quite popular right? Hahaha.

"Are you perhaps a regular here?" I asked while he/she just nodded his/her head and offered to tour me around. Me being me didn't waste the chance to have a lot of time with this Cute human being. Damn, I'm being a flirt just like Sana unnie.

"Well you see Chaeyoung this art gallery actually is open always so you can visit anytime. I'm pretty sure you'll find alot of interesting stuff here since the art pieces are always replaced so that lots of it can be showcase." Y/n smiled

"Are you interested in Art or anything related to it?" Y/n asked me out of the blue. I nodded my head and smiled.

"Yes I am, in fact I'm writing some songs, poems and also I love to draw and doodle." I shared.

"Hmm, interesting you seemed to be a talented small creature." Y/n joked. I playfully glared at Y/n and pouted.

"I'm just kidding Chaeyoungie. But seriously those are some real talent." Y/n smiled widely.

"Thanks Y/n"

After the tour around the Museum...

"Thank you for touring me around the museum Y/n." I sincerely said.

"That's no problem Chaeyoung." Y/n smiled.

"Uhmm would you want to walk around the park? It's just a few blocks around here, uhhmm I mean if you would like to, you probably have something else planned on." Y/n nervously said.