Chaeyoung - Strawberry

Y/n's POV

Unexpected things happen in a snap of fingers and what I mean but snap is just right now. Like really right now, I was peacefully having the things I need from the grocery when someone I just bumped into ruined it. As I was about to pick up the package of strawberry, another hand just landed on mine and I look at the owner of it. Well, I can't deny she's cute I like the minimal tattoos on her hand and the others on the sleeve of her arm. The mole also below her bottom lip is cute. But I can't believe that behind that cute demeanor is a resting evil. I know I sound to harsh but you can't just take my strawberry away from me. I can't live without it. It's my comfort food and I want the strawberry here in this store and not in somewhere else. Seems a little picky but mehh... deal with it.

"Uhmm excuse me miss... Can you kindly remove your hands on top of my hand." I said politely and smiled sheepishly.

"Uhmm I just want to pick my strawberry and your hand just get in the way." She said with a little sass. I inhaled a little air and smiled.

"I actually lay a hand on it first so it means that it's gonna be mine. First come first serve miss." I said smiling and she gave me a sarcastic laugh.

"Oh how are you sure that you laid your hand first before I did huh?" She challenge me.

"Simple, it's because your hand is on top of mine." I chuckled a little annoyed.

"Just give it to me or how about this, I'll pay you double of the price of this strawberry or if you wish more I'll triple it." She said and my blood boils.

"Nope. I got this first so it's mine." I said while ripping my hands on hers and pick up the strawberry. As I was about to go away I felt her hand grip mine.

"What now?" I asked and she frowns.

"Give it to me now, will you?" She said pissed and I shake my head.

"Nope sorry Miss. It's mine." I said and went away.

"Pfft annoying." I heard her mumbled.

I was now in the biscuit section and I am now looking for my favorite biscuit with a strawberry filling. I know I'm a strawberry maniac but I can't help it, it's so addicting. I really don't know if she's meaning to have an encounter with me, but I'm not having any of it.

"I got it first again, clearly, so let go of it and just let me have a peaceful grocery shopping." I grumbled and glared a little.

"Are you perhaps stalking me?" The short girl said and I laughed sarcastically and shake my head.

"Why would I ? Look I think you're the one who's stalking me." I snorted.

"You're annoying as hell." She said and I smirked.

"So are you, little lady." I said and she glared at me hardly.

"Are you insulting me?!" She asked pissed and I shrugged my shoulders.

"Nope, but this...." I said and snatched the last pack of biscuit away.

"....is mine." I said smiling mischievously. I really don't know why but this damn grocery seems to almost have last stock in each of my favorites.

"Why you?!!" She said while approaching me. She tried to snatch the biscuit away from but I raise my hand that is holding it so that her little ass won't reach it.

"Oohhh... Shorty... C'mon can't you reach it? Try jumping a little more." I teased and laughed loudly. I felt an immense pain as she stomped on my foot and I groaned loudly while clutching my foot causing the biscuit to fall and she immediately pick it up.