Momo - Caught in the Act

Female Reader

3rd Person's POV

Celebrity life requires alot of  sacrifices an individual needs to offer just to live and blend with it. Things can be a little different as to what a normal person have. There's less privacy, you should act so righteous to avoid too much criticism. You need to become a great model for your fans and most especially, you don't get to freely go out either with your family, friends or even with your lover, without being tailed by some people. A little exhausting to hear but they have to bear with it. Everything has its pros and cons. Momo a Japanese woman, dreamed of being a star ever since she was little. It is as if she's born to be destined to be one and right now she already is. She's now in girl group who've been breaking records, gathering numerous of fans and producing hits after hits. She can proudly say that she already achieve what she dreamed before. But sometimes, she still long for the things she can do freely do when she was still not famous. She misses go out without worrying too much about the crowd. She misses privacy, in short. But what she deeply do think and being careful of not showing the world is her girlfriend. It's not that she's ashamed of her beloved. She just wanted to be private about it and when the time comes that she's ready to show the world she'll hopefully reveal the person who make the heart of Hirai Momo raise. Y/n for her is very perfect. She didn't ask too much from Momo. She's not even demanding to announce their relationship in public as she thinks Momo is right. She also wants to keep the intimacy just between the two. But the thing is, Momo didn't even also tell this relationship between her members. Y/n wonders why, but she just let Momo dictate the pace. It really doesn't matter for Y/n who knows their relationship or not, what matters is she get call Momo her girlfriend. She's already satisfied with it. Currently, Y/n is known as Momo's 'best friend' a typical excuse but it works for almost a couple of years. At least they can use it as an excuse of being all touchy with each other whenever they're together. Nevertheless, both are happy with it.

Y/n's POV

Ahhh yesss! It's my off for the day and I'm in a happy mood! Momo said she'll visit me and I can't wait for my girl to arrive. I make sure to tidy up my apartment and fill my almost empty fridge. My girl is a food lover so I don't want to let her see my fridge like that. I'm sure she'll scold me for being lazy in filling up my stock of foods, well I'm certain that it's because she won't have something to munch on during her visit here but I don't mind, she's cute. After the finished tasks, I already went to shower and wear some hoodie and a short that is just above my knees. Its comfy so hoodies are mostly the clothes you'll see in my closet. I'm so happy spending every moments with her since she's my ball of sunshine and she makes me happy everyday. Dating her, an idol seems to be scary as what most of people think, cause you know, she's an idol. But when it comes to Momo, she make things look easier, she even hid this with her members and I'm quite surprised they still don't know up until now. She say it's fun sneaking kisses and hugs and it's actually confuses me a little but since it's Momo we're talking about. It's gonna a little weird, but a cute kind of weird. I hurriedly Sprint towards my door when I heard my doorbell rang. There I saw a cute Momo with a pink sweater and sweat pants paired with a furry flip flops. She's also wearing a cap and mask to of course cover her identity. I smiled widely at her and gently pull her hand to let her inside my home, I mean our home. What's mine is also hers from then on. I kissed her forehead not forgetting to close the door and removing her cap.

"I missed you baby." She whispered after I kissed her.

"Missed you too baby." I smiled and pull off her mask to peck her lips. She didn't let me pull away that fast as she pull the strings of my hoodie towards her. Of course I'll let her since I myself miss those tasty lips of her.

"I love kissing your lips." She smiled widely while pecking mine alot of times and I chuckled.

"I love you." I said smiling so dearly at her.