Sana - Hold me close

Y/n's POV

I'm here now in my room bored out of my life. Sana, my one and only happy pill happens to very busy. With her idol life she surely will be. I really miss her we've been texting and calling each other everyday and yet I miss every part of her. Her browns orbs, her cute pointy nose, her luscious lips that I badly wanted to kiss and her body that I'm dying to hug. In general, I miss her so damn much. I sighed as I find myself getting sad at the thought of being away from her for so long. I'm not usually a clingy type of person but when it comes to Sana I'm willing to be one if she wants me to. Her hugs are the best, exceptional and comforting. I love the feeling of her arms around my torso with her face that is buried in my neck I love the way she squeeze her body against mine as if I'm her pillow which I'm more than willing to be. I love the way she cuddles me everytime were together. I love her. I love Minatozaki Sana. I sighed for the nth time and decided to entertain myself by walking around the park. I prepared my clothes and hurriedly change into it.

At the park...

I inhaled the cool breeze of air and exhaled and avert my mind in from thinking too much about being away from her. I smiled unconsciously as I sit at the exact place where Me and her met.

"Excuse me, but can I sit with you?" A cute little girl ask. I smiled and nodded my head while patting the space beside my seat.

"Hi there. Where are your parents? Are you alone?" I asked.

"Nope I'm not, it's just that there's this beautiful lady who wants me to give  this to you." The girl said while handing me a small squirrel stuffed toy. I smiled as I remember my girlfriend since she resemble it. I focused my attention on the kid and asked her who specifically gave this to her. She shrugged her shoulders and tried to maybe find the one who gave it to her. She soon gave up and told me she can't find the girl. Ahh so it's a girl, I hope Sana won't be mad if I kept this stuffed toy.

"So as a thank you for being nice to me can I treat you for an ice cream?" I asked the girl and she smiled widely while nodding her head cutely. I chuckled and help her get down from the bench. I held her cute little hand as we head to the ice cream truck.

"What flavor do you want cutie?" I asked.

"Hmmm.. I waaaaannnnttt... I want chocolate." She smiled I smiled back and patted her head I ordered one for her and gave it to the excited kid.

"Here you go. Enjoy it."

"Thank you, but how about you? You don't like ice cream?"

"Nah.. it okay I really bought it just for you." I smiled and booped her nose and she scrunched it while giggling.

We head back to the bench we sat before and talk a little.

"So Y/nn you have a girlfriend huh..." The little girl squealed and giggled at me. I furrowed my brows and stared at her.

"How'd you know cutie?" I curiously asked.

"Because the girl who gave you that stuffed toy said I should give it to her partner and she pointed at you so you and her are in a relationship." She said. I widened my eyes and scan the area hoping to see the face that I've been missing.

"Where? Where is she?"  I asked the angel in front of me while she just shrugged her shoulders not knowing where to lead me.

"I'm sorry Y/nn but I can't find her anymore." She mumbled.

"It's okay sweetie. Thank you for telling me though." I smiled and she waved goodbye at me since she said she wants to play around the park I told her to be careful and she nodded at me in a cute manner. Now let's see if it's really Sana. I started to scan the whole area of the park hoping to see her. But I remember yesterday that she told me that her schedule is still full and they have to do some recording at the studio. I sighed and slumped my shoulder since I'm sure it's not Sana who gave me this. Maybe some random people or whatever.

" Hmmpp... I intend to actually let you know that I'm here the next few hour but seeing you sad makes me want to hug my baby." A cute and familiar voice say at my back. I widened my eyes as I perfectly know who's voice is it. I immediately turn around and saw my Sana. Oh thank goodness after months of being away from her she's already in front of me.

"What? You're not gonna hug me?" She pouted. I smiled widely and engulf her in a hug and she buries her face in neck and wrap her arms around my waist. Just the way I like it. Just the way where I always want her to be, in my arms. I kissed the side of her head and smelled the scent of her shampoo, she always smells nice. We pulled away and I immediately latch my lips into hers. Our lips dance together filling those months that we weren't able to do so. I can also feel how passionate she is and I smiled at the kiss before breaking it. She frowned and whined.

"Yaahhh... Why would you break the kiss so soon? I still want it."

"Easy my squirrel, it's just that this is a park and there are lots of kids around here that can witness it." I chuckled she blushed probably a little embarrassed. She just nodded and hug me tightly. Before we head home we decided to walk around the park and Sana just continue on talking about her work and me being whipped just continue on starting at her admiring her features. She stopped talking and looked at me.

"Y/nn?" I hummed in response.

"Are you okay? Why are you staring at me?" She giggled.

I smiled and said. "What? Can't I admire my girlfriend's beautiful face?" She blushed and playfully slapped my arms I giggled and put my arms around her waist and hold her close against me while walking.

At Y/n's home...

Sana keeps on giggling at the movie were watching while me... I'm also watching her pretty face. I guess she noticed my gaze at her and she face me curiously.

"Stop staring creep." She playfully said. I gasped loudly and act as if I'm offended. She laughed loudly and I swear I'll never get tired of her melodic laugh. She hug me tight and I immediately hug her back.

"You know what, I really missed you. I'm always thinking of you, there is no single time that your pretty face leaves my mind. I'm addicted to you honey. So excuse me if I'm staring too much." I said while smiling I felt her eyes of me as I stared back at her. I slowly leaned my lips and she closed her eyes waiting for me to put mine on hers. I didn't let her wait long as I connected our lips and move it against her. As I feel my lungs burning I trailed my lips to her jaw and softly kiss it down to her neck. She sighed and tilted her neck for me to explore her more. As I feel satisfied on my affection towards her. I went back to her lips and kiss it still. She smiled and opened her eyes.

"I love you." I said while kissing her forehead.

"I love you." This time I kissed the tip of her nose and she scrunched it cutely which I find so adorable.

"And I love you." Lastly landing to her lips. She smiled and giggled cutely.

"Thank you Y/nn."

"For what honey?"

"For making me feel loved. For making me feel like I deserve everything in this world and for loving me." She sweetly say.

"I'll do everything for you Sana I will." I said sincerely.

"What did I do to deserve you Y/nn? Tell me anything you want from me and I'll do it." She said.

"Anything?" I asked and she nodded her head.

"Okay then, Just hold me close. I want the feeling of your body against mine Sana please hug me." I said.

"You don't have to ask for it." She said and attached her body on mine.

Reuests? Just comment guys

-bellissima