Chaeyoung - Muerte en Obra Maestra

We have another requested chapter!!! This time from UtotniNayeon (nabilaukan pa ako sa account name mo😂)

So, prior warning this Chapter contains graphic violence, so if you're uncomfortable is this type of story you guys can skip anytime.

A peaceful hum and a light stroke of paintbrush glides toward a canvass which worth obviously costly. A red hue of paint fills the space as a hand expertly brush into it. Y/n hums continuously as she subtly smile at her artwork. It's almost finished and she can't wait for the world to see it.

"Just this morning, a lady in her 20's had been found in the river floating with her neck slashed deeply and had severely broken bones. Autopsy reports said that the victim was killed due to excessive loss of blood which is obviously from the multiple stabs that the lady had acquired, majority because of the neck slash. The police officers had been on tail about this crime as the killer had a significant type of victims. They are trying all their might to arrest the killer as soon as possible."

Y/n's smile was instantly replaced by a frown as she heard the news, her palms sweats and her hand stopped from its motion and her lips jutted in anger.

"People these days." Y/n sighed, so disappointed, then turned off the television after finishing the last part of her artwork.

"Too much sickly information in this morning, they can't even deliver a bright news." Y/n sighed as she wiped her hands from the paint that was smudged in her hands.

"Here we go." Y/n with a tight lipped smile proudly looked at the painted canvass.

Y/n removed her apron that she used to cover and avoid the paint staining her shirt and cleaned up the area she took her painting and called a certain person.

"Hello, this is Y/Ln."

"Ahhh Hello! Have you already made another artwork? Cause I'm sure you'll be gaining lots of praises, money and fans once you released another one."

"Hmm. As a matter of fact, I just finished one. If you're available today, I'll be bringing this with me." Y/n smiled.

"Of course, I have allot of time for you, for the great Y/Ln. We'll meet at the gallery and let's see what we can do to your artwork."

"Very well, I'll be preparing then, see you." Y/n said as she dropped the call.

"Okay, time to rock and roll Y/n." She mumbled to herself and prepared for meeting the man who usually, helped her for making her paintings be sold in a higher price and of course gain highlights.

After preparing, she carefully carry her piece of artwork and look at it with proud and sinister smile.

....

"Y/n! The great Y/Ln!" The man smiled while patting the girls back gently. Y/n's smile falter a little as she don't like to be touched without her liking nor permission, but she brush it off and walked beside the man.

"You gotta stop calling me that man." Y/n laughed.

"Why not? I mean you are really a great one, a very exquisite art is always made by you. You are known worldwide, you are praised, idolized and loved. You are very in demand. You are just too humble to accept that." The man laughed.

"Hmm. I don't really know why are they too into my works, but I appreciate it still." Y/n smiled.

"Oh here, I just finished a while ago, that's very new." Y/n said handing the piece carefully.