Dahyun - I Am The Best

Request from Penguin496_ thanks!!!

You're sweating a little as you stir the hot soup you've been preparing for the girls to taste. You poured your heart to it since you really want to impress them. Why do you have to? Well, it all started when you and Dahyun bicker over who's better that doing certain things. And there you are right now, both of you are somehow in a competition to prove each of your stand correct. Dahyun was also beside you who's also cooking the same dish as what you're cooking.

"These two really won't back down, both of them are too competitive." Chaeyoung whispered to Tzuyu who's looking amused at the two of you.

The members became the judge between the two of your harmless battle and they agree on it since they find it interesting that the couple like two of you, who barely have differences in opinion suddenly, out of nowhere battle over a single silly thing.

"Ahhhh, I'm sure you'll be defeated in no time." Dahyun said with a grin and her famous eyebrow wiggle. You laughed at her and shake your head.

"I'm sorry baby, but even though you're my girlfriend I won't let you win this." You smirked.

"As if you'll win." Dahyun grin pointing the ladle on you and you smiled at her. She stuck her tongue out at you and you stuck put yours two.

"Yah, we don't want to eat something with both of your salivas in the porridge. Stop that you two." Jihyo groaned as she'd been observing you two. You smiled sheepishly and zip your mouth.

"Can you please hurry up? I'm hungry...." Momo whined with a spoon in her hand and bowl in front of her.

"Just for a little more while Momo unnie, Don't worry I'll give you lots of mines." Dahyun said and winked at Momo. This makes the girl brighten up and nod her head happily.

"Hey, that's cheating Dubu, you're bribing Momoring." You whined and the latter laughed.

"What? We all have our own way to win." Dahyun smiled and grin at you.

"Well, it's alright. You can have Momo's vote then I'll have the rest of your members." You grinned and Dahyun slap your arms with a whine.

"Alright, I think we're done!" You said was you already see all of the ingredients in the soup, cooked." Both of you put a nice presentation in your food and give it to your judges.

They all anticipated for this and was all in the table waiting for both of your dish.

"Alright you guys taste it, I'm sure I'll win." Dahyun smiled.

"Yeah? Let's see after they taste my cooking." You smiled at her dad pinch her cheeks.

You both waited for all of the members to taste both of your soup and you think you're winning judging from how Momo slurp the soup hungrily. You looked at the Dahyun with a proud smile and she just pouted a little.

"So let's have a voting!!!" Dahyun screamed and her members just looked at her weirdly.

"Nayeon unnie you first."

"I'll go with Y/n's, it was perfect for my taste." The oldest said while gulping the remaining broth.

"Hah! I got one point." You smile with a proud face.

"I'll also go with Y/n." Jeongyeon said and give you a thumbs up.

"Me too, I like Y/n's." Momo said who snatch another bowl of soup.

"I got three." You smiled teasingly at Dahyun who's pouting.

"Me, I'll give my vote to Dahyunie." Sana smiled.