Jihyo - Cutie Manager

Yes, yes and yes!!! Another requested chapter this time from YukiMuraExoTwice Enjoy!!!

Female Reader

Y/n was simply fixing her stuffs she needed for her first day of work. She just wear a simple jeans and a hoodie. She was hired in JYP Entertainment as the new manager of a girl group which she didn't know who are they. She simply just apply for the position and was accepted immediately. Maybe because the fact that she's young and she doesn't know much about K-pop celebrity. It's good to have a manger who doesn't ogle in the girls and just simply doing their work.

She walked calmly inside the building and greet the staffs around. Some thought she's a new trainee since he looks young and the visual is no joke but she just shake her head when someone asked her if she's a new trainee. She just laughed it off when some even ask for some pictures, which she gladly gave.

"Oh, I suppose you're Y/n Y/Ln?" A woman with eyeglasses ask Y/n all of a sudden.

"Uh, Yes I am Y/n." The girl politely said smiling.

"Oh, I'm one of the managers of TWICE, the girl group your going to take care of. Mr. Jinyoung told me to brief you about the things you need to do and some rules. But first, I'll tour you around the building so you'll be familiar with the place and then you'll be meeting the girls." Y/n nodded and trailed behind the woman. She was introduced to some staffs and places. She was amazed at some facility and how it was very sophisticated and clean.

They also spend some minutes in the cafeteria to discuss something about her work. The girl was listening intently and let the information sink in her mind.

"Let's buy some drinks for the girls before I'll introduce you to them." Y/n nodded at the woman.

After buying it. Y/n volunteered to carry the drinks and let the latter lead her to where the girl is.

As the elevator dings, Y/n and the other manager went out the lift.

"We're here, anyways they can be loud sometimes, but they're all nice and easy to be with." The woman said and pat Y/n's back.

"Let's go inside now shall we?" Y/n nodded at the words.

The two went inside the room and the first thing she see are nine gorgeous ladies having fun and goofing around with each other. All of their attention are diverted to you as their manager cleared her throat. The girls huddled up in front of the two as they're curious at the new girl in front of them.

Y/n was a little shy to see the looks of the pretty ladies and hid a little behind the other managers. She heard some giggles from them and blushed a little.

"You can put the drinks in the table over there and I'll introduce you to them." The woman slowly ushered Y/n to move. She did what was told and went back beside the woman.

"So, you guys already know that you'll be having a new manager. So here she is, guys, this is Y/n Y/Ln. Your new manager, be nice to her okay?" The woman smiled and pat Y/n's back gently. The girl smiled and bowed gently.

"Hi! I'm Y/n Y/Ln your new manager. I'll do my best at my work and it's nice to meet you girls." She smiled with her eyes closing.

"Omo! You're so cute! I didn't know we'll have a young and cute manager." One of them said.

"Please introduce yourself girls, Y/n is still not familiar with the nine of you."

"Oh, okay!"

"Hello! I'm Im Nayeon, I'm the oldest member of Twice." The girl with a bunny teeth said.