Nayeon - Not the Only One

We got another request!!! From Sayrilleann thank you and enjoy.

Male Reader

A faint footsteps lowly echoed in the early on the morning, too much early as the sun is not yet peeking. The woman who's not awake because she's preparing a breakfast, but instead trying to sneak in the house, is slowly tiptoeing to hopefully go inside without else knowing. She carefully inserts the key she have and unlocked the door.

She peek slowly at the door only to find a very dark interior. Her chest heaved down as she then walked inside.

Her feet was stoned in the ground as a lamp just beside the couch situated in the living room lighted up by a man who she called her husband. Yes the woman who's sneaking like a teenager is already married and has a daughter.

Nayeon, the said woman acted cool as she swiped her hair on the side and smiled innocently.

"Hi sweetie!" Nayeon greeted and tried to walk towards Y/n, her husband, but was rejected as the man stepped back.

"What's wrong?" Nayeon asked.

"What time is it? Why did you just arrived this late?" Y/n asked with a tone she couldn't decipher.

"It doesn't matter sweetie I was just-"

"Fucking somebody else that is not your husband? Yeah I know." Y/n answered bluntly making Nayeon's body run cold.

"Y/n it's not like that-"

"For how long?" Y/n cuts her off again.

"You just came from his place right?" Y/n asked again this time with more bitter voice.

"I'm sorry." Nayeon could only utter as her eyes are now tearing up.

"How long?" Y/n asked again.

"Y/n-"

"How fucking long did you play me?!!!!" Y/n raised his voice startling the girl. He never raised his voice at his wife, but he couldn't care less, he's not going to be soften by her tears.

" Four months." Nayeon sobbed making Y/n chuckle in pain and squeezed his eyes shut.

"I can't fucking believe this." He shake his head with a frown.

"I'm sorry Y/n okay? I didn't mean to I was just-"

"Just what? Not satisfied with me? With your own family? That's why you go fooling around to scratch your itch?" Y/n harshly said stinging Nayeon's heart, she knew she deserves it but it just hurt hearing those words.

"Look, I'll end everything with him now, I'm sorry okay? I'll end it I won't see him anymore. I'm just, I'm so sorry." Nayeon sobbed loudly.

"You aren't sorry Nayeon, cause if you really are, you could've talk everything with me and maybe we did fix it." Y/n brokenly said.

"We can still fix it. We can-"

"We have a fucking daughter Nayeon!!! If you don't love me anymore, you could've just think about our daughter." Y/n is now crying as he think how much their daughter can affected by this issue between them.

"No Y/n! I still love you don't say that" Nayeon said as she tried to hug Y/n but he just raised his hand to stop her her movements.

"I trusted you, but you just ruined it. You ruined everything, my trust, my heart and especially our family." Y/n sighed as he headed upstairs.

Nayeon don't feel good at this as she instantly follow her husband.

"What's this?" Nayeon asked almost loosing her mind as she saw a bag full, probably with clothes.