Dahyun - Bias

Dahyun's POV

I'm so sulky today, My Girlfriend/boyfriend Y/n just revealed to me that out of the Twice members, his/her bias is Tzuyu... I mean yes, that's his/her preference but, Y/n should've at least add me to his/her bias list. I'm his/her girlfriend after all....

It all started when I let Y/n saw our photo teaser and he/she just said that Tzuyu is so beautiful and alot of praises were heard. Y/n also did compliment me but ughhh... I could've just at least be his/her bias. Well, should it be like that? When you have a.girlfriend in a girl group your girl is supposed to be your ultimate bias? I'm getting a little childish but I can't just help it. Is it because Tzuyu is taller than me that made her be a Tzuyu biased. I didn't know that Y/n is into tall girls now. I'm just sitting at the couch mindlessly scrolling through the channels and I stumbled upon a k-drama. I didn't actually answer the texts and calls of Y/n since the dubu is still sulky. I don't know if he/she knew that I am, but I want to be pampered by Y/n. My irritation actually was added when up until now, at 10am in the morning, Y/n is still not here in the dorm to maybe check why is his/her girlfriend is not responding to his/her texts. I just huffed and cross my arm in front of my chest.

"Still sulky? You're sometimes a child Dahyunie." Chaeyoung chuckled and I glared at her.

"Yeah, can't believe I am not my boyfriend's/girlfriend's bias. I know it's a little shallow but still..." I sighed and pouted even more.

"Oh c'mon I'm sure Y/n is just admiring Tzu's Visual, besides if Y/n did like Tzuyu. She and Y/n could've been the couple and not you two." Upon hearing that, I snapped my head towards Chaeyoung and glared.

"Okay, not a good joke." She chuckled nervously.

"But.. what I'm saying is, Y/n just think that Tzuyu is beautiful that's it, no more meaning behind it. I'm sure Y/n loves you so much. But I can agree to you that it's a little insensitive to talk about the other girl in front of your girlfriend, even if it's just some simple compliment." I just smiled a little and shake my head.

"Wahh... I'm just sensitive that's all. This what really love does to people right? You get to feel things that you haven't even felt before. This is such an unusual feeling." I said which hugging the pillow on couch.

"Yep. By the way I'm going to get some stuffs, do you want something?" Chaeyoung asked and I immediately answered.

"Chocolate!!!" I said loudly and she laughed.

"Okay, I'll see you later." She said while going out.

"Okay be safe." I shouted since I'm sure she's already outside. I just pouted even more since I feel bad now after what have Chaeng told me. I just can't help it, this is the very first time I did invest all my love in a person and I don't see myself in someone other than Y/n. I hope we'll last long. I just continued on watching the drama and the thoughts just kept on circling around my mind. I'm so sulky like really sulky...

"Damn, I'm really overthinking. Where the hell is Y/n now. Why is he/she not here yet. Y/n didn't even call nor text this morning." I mumbled at myself.

"Dahyunie..." Mina unnie softly called me.

"Yes unnie.." I said while averting my eyes on her.

"I just wonder if you want to play games with me? You seem to be deep in thoughts and has nothing to do. It gets a little boring when I play all by myself for a long time and besides, playing games can make your mind at ease. Trust me." She said convincing me. I just smiled widely and nodded my head.

"Let's go Unnie. But before that, let's have a bet." I said smirking and Mina unnie immediately smiled evilly. I somehow realized that I am challenging a gamer and there's alot of chance that she'll beat me but words are already spoken, nonetheless I should fullfil it.