Jeongyeon - Ms. Good Samaritan

Y/n's POV

Animals are really just like us, they feel hurt when someone tries to harm them, they feel loved when someone cares for them. I myself loves animals, I go around some cities helping some shelters or those who foster needing animals, and when time is not that limited for me I often volunteer at some. Recently, I found this Animal Shelter just near my home and it become my devotion to visit regularly and volunteer from minimal works to the major one's such as donation and stuffs. Claude, my dog always accompany me to my daily devotion and I can tell how my ball of sunshine is so happy while playing with the dogs that are either abandoned or was abused. I think my pet and I share same thinking that just like the other dog that has an owner, this unfortunate dogs need some loving too. I developed this kind of thinking when I met my beloved Claude, he is also abandoned. I saw him in the corner of the street with almost a lifeless trembling body. When I saw the way his eyes pleads, I knew that I can't leave the poor creature to die. Eversince the day I keep Claude in my home I felt an immense happiness. He always show how greatful he is when I adopted him. He's my bestest friend and he's always the witness in my tears, happiness and celebrations. Then I realized the fact that in this world, even though there are alot of people like me who can't stand abandoning some creature. I'm still aware that there are some heartless people who'll do that. I don't want some other dogs to suffers just as Claude did before. Then this driven feeling leads me to what I am now, an animal shelter volunteer and an advocate.

"Claude! Buddy it's time to go now!" I shouted to get my dogs attention and he immediately runs toward me and hops on me hugging my body a laugh loudly and I ruffled his fluffy furr. Claude is a Golden Retriever and is very playful and loving. After he hugged me he turns around and barks and I smiled widely.

"Okay, c'mon buddy, let's get to meet your friends. Are you excited?" I asked and as if he understands me he barks back as a response. I pat his head and opened the door for him and he stay still to wait for me to lock the door. After that I headed to the front seat to help him get inside and I make sure that the window is open. He likes to stick his head out of the window whenever we ride my car.

"Let's go Claude." I said and pat his back before driving towards the shelter. Today I planned on applying as a regular volunteer in the shelter I'm volunteering to this past few months.

"We're here now buddy, let's go and help." I said and he immediately went of the car and hurriedly went towards the entrance. I saw him excitedly wiggling his tail at the guard and since he became a little popular around the shelter the man just oat his head and let him in.

"Good day Y/n." The guard greeted me and I bowed and greeted back.

"Your dog is very excited so I already let him in." He said chuckling and I laughed too.

"Yeah, as you can see he's always like that, it's adorable though. Anyways I'll head inside. " I politely said and he nodded while smiling.

"Y/n!!!!" A loud cheery voice greeted me.

"Hi Clarisse!" I said while hugging her.

"You came a little early, why is that?" She asked and I just shrugged my shoulders.

"Well, I got nothing to do today so I decided to come a little early and Claude is a little excited to go here, just take a look at that playful big guy." I chuckled and nod my head towards Claude who's running around crazily with the other dogs.

"Yeah I can see that." She chuckled and I smiled.

"Anyways, since you're already here, you wouldn't mind starting early right?" Clarisse asked and I nodded my.

"Of course I won't, let's go do our duty. " I said and wear some gloves and we started to bathe the dogs, and clean their cages. It's so satisfying to help these poor animals and I can't help but smile everyday knowing that somehow I made one good thing everyday. I mean, it won't be a harm to make a good action and gesture in each day so why spread hate when you can give better which is love. As I'm cleaning one of the cages of the dog Clarisse was then called by the head of the shelter not forgetting to acknowledge my presence and I waved my hand lightly and smiled.