Jihyo - Returning The Favor (M)

This is the Part two of Loving Every Inch of You requested by yukimuraexotwice enjoy😉 Of course this will contain smut so yeah.

Female Reader

Loved and appreciated, that's what all Y/n felt after the not so innocent comforting Jihyo had done. She's not complaining though, she can't deny that she enjoyed it very much. Well, who wouldn't? If it's about making love and making your significant other feel loved everyone will enjoy ain't it?

As Y/n was smiling giddily inside the house where the scent of Jihyo's perfume still lingers after she went out for work, she was thinking of things she could and would want to do for the girl. She appreciates her so much. Her love, her words and her comfort. It brings so much light and happiness in Y/n's heart that makes her leap in so much euphoria. A complete visualization of a person who's in love.

As much as she wanted to wait for the girl in their home, Y/n grew bored as she wants to be near as much as possible at Jihyo. After what happened last night between the two of them, Y/n seemed to can't get enough of her. She could never ever.

Sighing happily, Y/n stood up in her seat and changed her clothes to go to her beloved Girlfriend. She just really can't stay in their house and just think all day about her when in fact she can just go all the way with her and visit her in work. She didn't have anything to do, so why not visit her in work.

She happily skipped in her steps as she went inside her car and drive to go where her lover is right now.

She made sure to buy some beverages and food along the way since she knows that the girls will be needing some.

She was greeted by the staffs since they are familiar with the girl already and let her freely go inside the building. A big perks of having an idol girlfriend.

"Hello!" Y/n cheerfully greeted as soon as she opened the room where all of the members of the Nation's Girl Group Twice are.

"Oh, hi Y/n!!!" Sana happily waved her hands who's already hugged tightly by her girlfriend who acts as if they didn't just saw each other just this morning.

"Hi! What are you doing here? I mean I would like to have you everyday around me but aren't you a little tired and needing some rest?" Jihyo smirked a little, low key teasing Y/n who's absolutely red by now.

"Excuse, I would like to give Y/n a hug
" Nayeon butts in while giving the latter a kiss on the cheek and tight hug. Jihyo frowns at it and separate Nayeon away from Y/n while rubbing the lipstick mark that Nayeon left in Y/n's cheeks.

"Don't leave a kiss mark on her Unnie, I can only do that." Jihyo whined and rubbed it a little more then replacing it with her kiss.

"That will do." Jihyo smiled as she saw a mark in Y/n's cheeks.

"Wow, so possessive." Nayeon stuck her tongue out and playfully rolled her eyes at Jihyo.

"You two are like a child, anyways I've brought something for you guys, eat it I know you'd like some of it." Y/n smiled and pass the bag full of goods in the awaiting hands of an obviously hungry Momo. Y/n giggled at the other girls who are already bickering over the food.

"How about you baby? Aren't you gonna have some foods? I bought it for the nine of you." Y/n smiled as she noticed her girlfriend still wrapped around her.

"I'm cool, I appreciate your effort but I just wanted to hug you really bad now. The foods can wait but I can't so I'll hug you first." Jihyo smiled and buried herself against Y/n.

"I love you." Jihyo mumbled which makes Y/n's heart happy.

"I love you too, so much." Y/n smiled and take Jihyo's appearance. The girl was simply wearing a sweatpants which by the way emphasize her buttocks very well. Y/n couldn't help but ogle more as her cropped top just add a vixen magic in her. It was a simple outfit but for Y/n it screams perfection and sexiness.