Twice - Betrayal

Another one guys! This time, a requested chapter from the one and only Fanfictionsislife enjoy!

Pain and betrayal is what Y/n is feeling now. Her eyes watered as she tightly gripped the pictures in her hand. Her mind almost explode in anger and her rage just stirs up in her body.

"Why?" Y/n sobbed sadly on the corner of her room. She'd been there for a couple of hours bawling her eyes out. She's already tired and was hiccuping from too much crying but she can't seem to stop as the pain just bounce back again and again.

She wasn't good enough for them. That's what she's thinking, from the moment her suspicions are fed. Her body and mind couldn't function much the past hours.

"We love you so much Y/n."

Bullshit!

Why would they say that if the pictures taken by Y/n's private investigator shows otherwise. All of them are engrossed in a lady they met in a club a couple of months ago and they've been fooling behind Y/n's back

Are those practice days and visits to their family always end with them being with that stupid mistress of them?!

She knew she's not perfect, she'd been trying to be the best for them. But she guess it was never close to being enough. Why would they say they love her when they cheated on her.

Having nine wives is crazy, and them cheating on Y/n in a single woman is also making her crazy.

Why would they marry her if they end up doing this to her? A lot and thousands of questions ran through Y/n's troubled mind and all she wanted to do is to be away from them. Away from the people she knew she don't need her anymore.

Her eyes are now puffy as she wiped her eyes harshly. She packed her important stuffs and leave the others behind as she badly wanted to be away from that suffocating place. Her eyes fall in the picture of them and she slammed it forcefully to the ground shattering every pieces of it. Her sobs came back as she was in a deep sadness. As she already packed her belongings she flattened the taken pictures of her wives treachery. For them to see what they've done to their 'wife'. That is if they'll come home tonight.

Her feet fastly strutted toward the cars as she zoomed out away from the house. She feels so small and unwanted, she knew she was lacking and was never perfect. But what they did to her just ruin everything for her.

"I hope you all are happy with me being away from you. You can spend time with that mistress of yours anytime now." Y/n mumbled to herself as she speed away not caring if she's even being faster.

"I just wished I never been into this shit. It hurts." Y/n mumbled to herself as she stopped in the side of the road to cry her eyes out. Her phone suddenly rang and she wasn't even planning on answering it but it's been ringing multiple times already that made her huff and pick it up.

"Hey Y/n? Why did you just answer now? You usually puck up my call fast. Is everything good there?" She heard the voice of a person she knew she can count on. Her eyes watered as she can't help but whimper in sadness.

"Oh Y/n, I'll be there okay? Stay there I'll locate you myself. Did you bring your car?" Some asked as she frantically move around her apartment.

"Yes." Y/n sobbed a little not being able to speak much anymore.

"Okay,hang on a little more alright? I got you okay? I'll be there in a moment, don't hang up just stay in the call. I'll hail a cab first then I'll drive your car when I reach you. Okay?" Somi said as she was already inside the cab. Just as what she promised she was already outside Y/n's car while the latter was depressingly slumping her head in the steering wheel. A faint knock on the window of her car made her lift her head.

TWICE IMAGINESOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara