Dahyun - Destress (M)

Labeled as a mature Chapter so you know what that means. As I've been stating again and again, if you guys are uncomfortable in reading stuffs like this, feel free to skip anytime. This chapter is requested by YOUONLYSAYYOLONCE enjoy!

Eyes almost drooping down and body slumping drowsily, Dahyun did her best to stay awake but the moment she find the will to do so, the more her body says otherwise. The girls a and her had been practicing day and night for their upcoming concert and they've been pushing their best since it's been so long since they've seen their fans face to face. All they wanted to do is be in their best once they come face to face will all the onces all over the world.

This causes all of them to be sometimes drain from exerting lots of effort and one of it, is this very day. Usually, a Kim Dahyun is not that easily be drained but since it had been going through many days, her body is screaming for rest.

"I think I need some water!" Dahyun gasped as she sighed loudly.

"Dubs I'm tired!" Chaeyoung groaned as she flop her body beside the pale skinned girl.

"Me too..." Dahyun sighed again and wiped her sweat.

"I can't wait to go home and have a rest." Dahyun muttered.

"Just admit you wanted to see your girlfriend." Chaeyoung teased.

"Okay,okay you got me there." The latter chuckled.

"But. You can't blame me, seeing someone as precious as Y/n is enough to perish all the stress or tiredness away. When you know someone is waiting for you back home,with her smile and hug ready to engulf your whole life, of course any person will be excited about it." Dahyun added with her smile getting wider.

"You're whipped." Chaeyoung laughed.

"I am indeed." Dahyun muttered with a big smile.

.....

"Finally!!!!" Sana squealed as they wrapped up in their long, energy draining practice.

"Yes!" Dahyun smiled as she packed her stuffs and change her clothes hurriedly.

"She's just too drain and now she moves faster than a lightning." Jihyo chuckled at the younger member of hers.

"Well, we all know it's because of her precious girlfriend." Chaeyoung laughed.

"Gosh when will I find someone hmm." Nayeon pouted clinging on Jeongyeon who scrunched her face at the clingy girl.

"Maybe never?" Jeongyeon teased.

"Ah yah!" Nayeon glared.

"Unnie! I'll be going back to my shared apartment with Y/n." Dahyun excitedly said picking up her bag and mask.

"Okay, be careful and enjoy." Jihyo smiled letting the girl go. Since she knew how much the younger long for her partner and she knew Y/n can help Dahyun be at ease and relaxed after a long day.

......

After waiting for some minutes, Dahyun already arrived at their home and she saw most of the lights are turned off. She shrugged and just went inside,using her own keys.

Her brows creased as she went inside but didn't even see any glimpse of Y/n's presence. Until she arrived in kitchen where a note was sticking in the fridge. She pouts as she read that Y/n might not be around up until a couple of hours. It's just a short amount of time, but for Dahyun it feels eternity, especially when she wanted to be immediately around Y/n's arms.