Nayeon - Bully (Part 2)

Part two requested by Penguin496_ Enjoy!!!

Nayeon and Y/n is currently in the dining room with Y/n's grandmother and Nayeon was so nervous and shy at the older woman's presence. She knows the older woman knows what she'd done so she's nervous on what will the woman say to her. Will she take Y/n away from her? Will she go against their relationship? She's scared so she's somehow out of her mind as she was having a meal with them. She's a little anxious since the woman is still not uttering any word during the meal. She's looking worriedly at Y/n and the other girl just smiled softly and held her hand while eating.

"Y/n, my darling, would you mind washing the dishes? I would like to have a little talk with Nayeon." The lady smiled gently and ushered Y/n to do the dishes to give the two the time to talk. To say Nayeon was only nervous is an understatement. When she heard how the lady wants to talk to her, her whole body tremble and she's thinking of words to say.

"Nayeon..." The lady sighed and looked at Nayeon. The younger immediately went down the ground and bowed deeply at the woman. This makes the old lady startled.

"I'm sorry ma'am, I know you know what I did to your granddaughter, there's is no enough excuse to justify my actions so I'm sorry for hurting your precious granddaughter. I can understand your anger in me, but I won't back down in liking Y/n. I'll do everything to gain your trust." Nayeon said with full of sincerity.

"Oh goodness silly girl. Stand up, why are down the floor. I already knew the situation, you don't have to bow down beging for my forgiveness." The lady said with a gentle smile.

"Come on up." The lady said and held her hand out for Nayeon to take.

"I'm sorry ma'am." Nayeon drop her head feeling so ashamed.

"I understand, I was upset I admit it. But you guys have young minds, so you sometimes act out of impulse without thinking so it sometimes end up to something more complications, but at least you've learn your lesson. I know you're a good kid, I already know you when you're younger as well as your parents and I know you and you're family are a good person.

"I-I'm.... Thank you Granny..." Nayeon smiled and hugged the lady.

"It's alright, I just wanted to talk to you about Y/n and your relationship. I would like just to remind both of you to focus in your study also and make sure to balance your school and love life well okay?" The woman smiled widely.

"You know, from the very start, I already knew your relationship with Y/n will bloom into something more deeper than friendship." Nayeon smiled and nodded her head.

"Thank you for supporting us, it means so much to us, especially to me granny." Nayeon smiled widely and kissed the forehead of the old lady.

"Aigoo, Y/n also do that to me alot of times, you guys are really soulmates." The lady chuckled and pat Nayeon's cheeks gently.

"I'll have a rest first sweetie, please tell Y/n I'm already at my bed. You guys can talk or watch movies here." The elderly smiled and started to walk upstairs.

"Such a sweet girl." The lady smiled and let the younger help her along the stairs.

"Have a good night granny." Nayeon smiled as she tucked the older at the bed and kissed her forehead.

"You too, don't stay too late, both of you okay?"

"Yes granny, noted." Nayeon smiled and went downstairs only to see Y/n heading in the living room.

"Hi." Nayeon smiled and hooked her arms in Y/n's shoulder with her face leaning for a kiss.

Y/n reciprocate it faster than the speed of light and held the petite waist of Nayeon gently pulling her body against hers.