Twice - MVP

Chapter requested by moongreasy hope you guys enjoy this!!!

Female Reader

A passion is always gonna be in each of us. Whether it's all about singing, cooking or in arts. We all have a thing or hobbies in which we always invest our time, effort and sweats. Y/n grew to be a young and athletic girl. Everytime she's in the court, her adrenaline is always in her bloodline and was always hyper and active whenever she's playing. A complete active student.

She'd been in her school ever since she was in primary years and now she was so sad when she learned she's going to transfer school. She didn't have the choice, her father just got a promotion that he had been waiting for ages. Besides, her parents are really planning on to moving in Seoul.

"I'm gonna miss this province Mom." Y/n mumbled as soon as she placed her last piece of clothing she have in her bag with a sad sigh.

"Me too sweetie, bit we do know your Dad really planned this long ago and he'd been wanting the promotion ever since. It's a new start for us, and maybe, you can find lots of things there that is similar as what you have grown to here." Y/n nodded her head at her mom's words.

"I know Mom, it's just that I think I'll be adjusting alot after this." Y/n said and stood up to zip her bag and carry it downstairs where the only man in their family is waiting.

"You got everything you wished to bring?" Her father asked with a smile.

"Yes Dad." Y/n smiled a little, can't hide the fact that she's a little gloomy.

"Hey..." Her Dad I'm went inside beside her daughter's side.

"I'm sorry, I know how much you love  this place but I think we'll be well off if we'll go to Seoul, there are alot of opportunities there and we can't just miss it." Her father explained while Y/n could only nod.

"Yeah, I'll just really miss our home town. We can still visit here right?" Y/n asked with her eyes glistening a bit.

"Yes of course my dear, anytime." Her father smiled and guide the girl outside to their vehicle.

After minutes of fixing everything in their departure in their home town, Y/n sadly looked back at the house she used to grow with and felt a single tear fell in her eyes.

She just decided to sleep through the ride since she feels drained at the thoughts she had previously.

After a week of having her new life, she was slowly loving it there. She has a nice neighborhood although she never saw the family just in front of their house. Ever since they arrived there she never saw someone going in nor out of that household.

Since the relocation of Y/n's family was too sudden, Y/n needs to transfer school as soon as possible and it was a big nerve for Y/n since she's still somehow not used to in everything around in the City. Her mother already enrolled her in the school and the next day will be her first day in her new school. Things are ready, as well as uniform. Her schedule was prior given. Her mother seemed to handle everything well and she's thankful of it.

The next day, Y/n went to school with her heart rapidly pounding. She was so nervous since she didn't know how to socialize that much. Saying she's introverted is much more than that.

Just as when she went inside the school, her hand trembles as she saw alot of students walking here and there in the halls and in every corner of the premises. It's crowded since she was in a University, large number of students are expected she's just overwhelmed at her new surroundings. It's making her cower a little and took a step back.