Nayeon - They Don't Like Me For You (Part 3)

Another requested Chapter from BabycHaNgBINN3 hope you guys enjoy this Chapter!!

3rd Person's POV

After some things happened Y/n and Nayeon went back together. They're actually the one who's meant for each other so even though someone will go in their way they'll still end up in each other. Y/n, Nayeon and her parents already are on good terms.

Apologies are thrown and forgiveness are also given. It was all a happy thing to witness.

The partnership of Y/n's company and the Im's are continued. Y/n and Nayeon, even though are a little busy, still mostly have time for each other since they're business partners. They can oftenly see each other.

Their relationship are going stronger that it ever been, there are maybe some little arguments, it's still immediately solved. Arguments are natural in relationship and the two just easily fix it.

Y/n and his fiancé are now heading on the tailoring shop they trusted their suit and gown were made to. Y/n happily remember the time when he proposed to Nayeon.

It was his and Nayeon's fifth anniversary and Y/n was more than sure that he wanted to build his future with the one and only Im Nayeon.

He was so nervous at that time and he was pacing back and forth to ease his nerves. He loves her so much and all he wanted to do in life is to love his bunny. Have a family with her and grow old with her. She's his life and he's willing to tie his life with hers.

He still remember how the girl he only loves cry in happiness. She was sobbing uncontrollably as Y/n kneeled in her front and pull out an engagement ring. All of Nayeon's family was present, Mina was also there. She was a big help for Y/n since he asked for help in everything. From the ideas of surprise, to speech. He was thankful he have them to support him and Nayeon's relationship.

"What are you thinking my love?" Nayeon asked as she rubbed Y/n's hand who's in her thigh.

"I was just thinking of the moment you said yes to me. That was such a beautiful moment for me. It'll never be forgotten by mind." Y/n said and bring Nayeon's knuckles I'm his lips. The girl smiled happily and also lay a peck on Y/n's cheeks.

"I can't wait to be Mrs. Y/Ln." Nayeon smiled and place Y/n hand on hers.

"Me too, my bunny." Y/n smiled and pull up in front of the shop. He turned off the engine and went out of the door and went to Nayeon's side and opened the door for her.

"Thank you love." Nayeon said as she stepped outside the car.

"I got you bunny." Y/n winked as he closed the door for her held her in her hips closing the gap between the two. He was keeping his hand on her hips while their walking and Nayeon was happily leaning her body on Y/n.

As soon as the two entered, the staffs inside greeted the two and was directly lead to their office. They mainly talked about the design of Nayeon's dress. They let her pick and give suggestions to it. Y/n was also asking opinion to his fiancé since Nayeon has a good taste in fashion.

After the engagement was announced to the public, it became a big topic. Also, Y/n's Company and the Im's merge and became one. It's a company of Maritime and Shipping Company who's now topping to highest. Y/n and Nayeon was actually the one who's in charge of the company and the girl's father was just there to guide the two.

A couple of months in preparation of the wedding and it was all smoothly done and ready for the big day. A day before the wedding, both of them can't even sleep because of the nervousness and excitement. Nayeon even want to cuddle with Y/n but she needs to rest since the wedding day will be just on the next day. Y/n on the other hand also want to wrap Nayeon in his arms but he knows he should let the girl rest.