Nayeon - They Don't Like Me For You (Part 2)

Part 2 sweeties! Requested by AceHaemi hope you'll like this chapter

Ohh anyways, I've read the news about Momo and Heechul's breakup and I just felt sad for the two, but yeah we all should just respect their decision and continue on supporting both of them. Anyways, don't be sad Momo and Heechul. I just hoped in the parallel Universe, faith will go easy in both of you. Love love!!!

3rd Person's POV

Broken and hurt, Y/n never expected that in a snap, the girl that he dearly love so much will be gone. He was so astonished at the situation. He's so devastated knowing that after they both said that they see each of their future together, the girl just simply vanish, without a word or even an explanation. He hates it, he was left in a confusion and it's hunting him every single day.

Nayeon, similar to Y/n was just as broken as him. She don't have a choice and she was put in a situation wherein she can't pick any option but to leave. She wiped her tears as she fix her stuffs for school. She was now enrolled in the school that her father wants her to study. The girl is supposedly happy but she can't bring herself to put an ounce of happiness in her body. She just wished to stay beside Y/n, but then she have to do it. She have to leave him. The tears in her eyes flowed unstoppably as she remembered how she begged her father.

The night after Y/n and her went on a sneaky date, she thought she was successful in not letting her parents know especially her father but it's all a mistake as she was greeted in the morning with her dress and stuffs that are packed all together. She hurriedly went downstairs and was so curious as to why her family are carrying all their belongings. She saw how her younger sister looked at her sadly and her heart skipped a beat. Her father came into the view and greeted his oldest a good morning.

"Oh! You're finally awake my daughter! Get ready and dress up, we'll be migrating in States. You and Seo-Yoon will be studying there too." His father said smiling while her mother just shrugged her shoulders a bit.

"What?!? Isn't this too sudden Dad?" Nayeon object at the sudden happening.

"Hmm, I don't think so, why? Is there something or someone that's stopping you?" Her father suggestively asked.

"You think I didn't know huh." Her father scoffed and Nayeon's heart pumped faster.

"You little Miss became sneaky on your father eh? I'm not dumb Nayeon! I know you have a boyfriend. Seriously? You picked that good for nothing kid? He's poorer than a mice Nayeon? Do you think he can support you later on in life? Huh?!" Her father raised his voice and the girl flinched.

"You're quite good in hiding your relationship , is that the reason why you didn't top the class? Is it because of him? I told you sternly that relationship can distract you in your studies! Look! You can't even top the class!" The man is held back her mother who sadly looked at her daughter. Nayeon teared up and stand up for Y/n.

"He's not a bad influence for me father. He's nice and smart. He may be isn't financially capable, but he has alot of dreams in life. I love him father." Nayeon said standing her ground. The man darkly chuckled and shake his head.

"You'll leave with us and that's final." Her father said with finality.

"No father! I won't come with you." Nayeon said and gritted her teeth.

"Oh, is that so my daughter. You do know me very well right? I want my words be obeyed. Ahhh! I heard that,  that Y/n guy is the scholar of the school. What do you think will happen if that one and only thing that's keeping him to study in school will be taken away from him huh??" Her father sarcastically asked while smirking. The man do knows he's winning as he saw how Nayeon look so defeated.