Jihyo - Cutie Manager (Part 2)

Requested chapter from YukiMuraExoTwice Enjoy!!!

Anyways, if you're curious as to what your author looks like, you can scroll until the bottom part. You'll see a glimpse of me ;) ( just a glimpse okay?)

-----------------

After the cute little confession between you and Jihyo, everything between the two of you is now sweeter. Mostly she'll be all caring and accommodative with you when in fact you should be the one who's doing that since you're still their manager. But all she just say is that, it is her job as your girlfriend. You just giggle at her and let her be. You love her taking care of you. It feels like you're the one and only person she cared for.

"Y/nn? How's our dance?" Jihyo smiled happily walking towards you.

"As usual, it's amazing you guys are all great at what you're doing" You smiled and you pat her cheeks lightly and squishing it making her lips jut, which makes you kiss her irresistible lips. She smiled at your kiss and hug you tightly.

"You guys are too sweet I can't..." Jeongyeon dramatically said while acting like she wants to puke.

"Sheesh, if you just court me Jeong you wouldn't feel so single all the time, c'mon! Let get married!" Nayeon said while clutching her arms around Jeongyeon. The latter groaned and tried to push the older.

"Ew, no! Stooppp I don't want a grandma." Jeongyeon whined while the two ran around the room with Nayeon catching Jeongyeon around.

"Goodness, those two can't even be peaceful for a while." Jihyo giggled and snuggled even more to Y/n's body.

Suddenly while they're peacefully hugging each other, the door of the practice room fling open and there revealed Eunbi with a wide smile. She directly went towards Y/n with an open arms. She gently yanked Y/n away from Jihyo and hugged Y/n tightly.

"I missed you Y/nn..." Eunbi mumbled while kissing Y/n's cheeks, Eunbi didn't know that Jihyo and Y/n are already together so she continued on making Jihyo jealous.

"Oh, hi Jihyo-shi! I came here to visit you guys and especially Y/n." She said while clinging happily in Y/n's arms.

Jihyo was visibly frowning with her teeth gritting. She's a little pissed at the clinginess but nonetheless, calmed down since she knows they're bestfriends. But she can't help it, she's being a little possessive over hee girlfriend and the way Eunbi clings to Y/n screams nothing about friendship it shows more than that.

Y/n was just letting the girl cling to her since she'd been like that ever since and didn't even think further about her action, it was because she loves Jihyo and couldn't think of any girl her, only her. She was suddenly pulled away and was situated in the chair. Eunbi then sat on Y/n's lap and hugged her so tight.

"Okay... Calm down... She's Y/n's bestfriend... It was just nothing... Calm down..." Jihyo whispered in herself.

But all of her calmness burned down she saw Y/n's cheeks kissed by Eunbi. She huffed loudly and looked sharply at the two. This caught all of their attention and Y/n became nervous as she saw the piercing eyes of Jihyo.

"That's it.... I think you should keep your hands off MY GIRLFRIEND... " Jihyo said with an emphasis.

"I know she's your bestfriend but no, kissing cheeks or doing some super clingy things together is not acceptable for me. Let go. Y/n is mine." Jihyo seriously said while tugging Y/n's wrist up. The girl stood up and was immediately put towards her girlfriend's back. It's like she's shielding Y/n from Eunbi.

"Oh! So you are together now? Like for real?" Eunbi happily asked with a squeal. Jihyo furrowed her brows but still nodded.

"Ah! So my planned work then! Did you realized that you like Y/n when you saw me and her being all close to each other? You want her all to yourself? Wooww... I didn't know that the leader of Twice is quite possessive." Eunbi giggled.