Mina - Mischief Liking (Part 2)

Part two requested by AceHaemi please enjoy this chapter guys!!!

3rd Person's POV

Y/n sped her way through their spot and didn't care if she's beyond the speed limit nor she did already ditch her class. All she wanted to do is look out after her friends. She knows she'll get a scolding from Mina, her sister and Hyuna but it doesn't matter to her now. She'll just face it later on. As she parked her car in front of the building she hurriedly ran inside there and she widened her eyes as she saw her best buddy Moonbyul lying in the couch with a busted lip a bruised leg and arm and a bandaged head. She looks awful and Y/n couldn't help but wonder what had happened and what she just did, why did that happened to her.

"Byulie! What happened to you?!" She suddenly said that garnered all her friend's attention. They are all wondering why their youngest friend was in there since out of all of them she's the only who's still attending the school.

"And why are you here Y/n?! Did you skip your classes?!" Hyuna scolded the girl. Y/n didn't listened to the other girl and just strutted at the weak Moonbyul. She crouched down and gently looked at her fragile state.

"Why did this happened to you?" She asked again.

"Hey Y/n, why did you skip your class. Aishhh! Who the hell texted her to go right now huh?!" Hyuna said frustrated at the girl.

"I did. But I specifically told her to come here AFTER the class." Wheein said with emphasis.

"Let's not talk about that now unnie, Moonbyul is more important than that. Now please tell me who did this to you." Y/n asked seriously at the girl.

"The group of jackass in the corner, few blocks from this building. I don't know what they want from me but they just cornered me and started to beat me up. I tried to put up in the fight but they're just too many. So I ended up like this." Moonbyul calmly said.

"What?!? They surely just did that out of their fun. What kind of trip do they have. We have to get back at them this is not gonna pass on me." Hwasa said angrily, Y/n nodded at the girl as she is also angry.

"No, no one is going to have a revenge." Hyuna said sternly.

"But they just beat Moonbyul up without a reason! They deserve to suffer to. I don't care if your not on this with me but I'll still do it." Hwasa said and the others stayed silent.

"Alright, go who ever wants to go but make sure to not kill anyone, just teach them a lesson that's it." Jessi finally said and Hwasa smirked evilly.

"You're not going Y/n." Hyuna glared at Y/n. She knows that the girl have plans and she doesn't want her to be involved at it.

"Unnie I-"

"No Y/n!!! I swear to God" Hyuna gritted her teeth. Y/n sighed defeated and nodded her head. She stand up and decided to sneak back to school.

"I'll go back to school guys, Byulie be well." Y/n said and jogged back to her car.

She made sure that no one saw her entering the school sneakily and just casually went inside the campus as if she didn't cut class a while ago. She then received a text from Hwasa.

"Hey Y/n! I know you badly want to come with us. So later at 10 in the evening, you can join us. Don't worry Hyuna is not going. Me, Eric, Dawn and Wheein are the one who are into the plan. You're going with us right?"

"Of course I am! I want to get back on those douchebag who beat Byulie up. Let's make sure to hurt them as twice as they did to our friend."