Nayeon - Choose (Part 2)

Omg I have lots of pending request. School requires most of my time so  pardon your author for the long wait.

This chapter is requested by nabongiperpect sorry for the long wait I hope you enjoy it.

Smiling foolishly, Y/n adjusted her turtleneck shirt before walking inside her room only to receive a judging look from one of her friends, and yes it is all coming from Tzuyu.

"Turtle neck during the hottest day of the month, suspicious." Chaeyoung snickered laughing at the bushing face of her friend, who shyly buried her face on her palms, sitting beside Tzuyu who's still not removing her scrutinizing eyes away from Y/n.

"Tzu, stop burning Y/n with your eyes." Dahyun chuckled soothing her hand on Y/n's back, who hasn't recovered from her friends teasing.

"Tzu, I know what you are thinking just trust me with my decision please?" Y/n mumbled looking like a scared puppy at Tzuyu. The latter has a low-key soft spot for the girl so she rolled her eyes and huff lowly.

"Just so you know, if you ever became sad because of her, I'll disown you as a friend and I'll definitely beat the shit out of that pedophile." Tzuyu cursed.

"She's not a pedophile Tzu, she's maybe a little older than me but I am already in my legal age and she's just 3 years older than me." Y/n pouted.

"Whatever." Tzuyu squinted her eyes at Y/n.

"Does Mina unnie know this?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Yes, she already knows. She said I'm already independent enough to decide on my own." Y/n smiled.

"Well, whatever decisions you've made and you're going to make, I am all in support in you Y/n. As long as it has a good effect on you then I'll support anytime." Dahyun smiled softly squishing Y/n's cheeks.

"Tzuuuu... Don't glare at me anymore~" Y/n whined dropping her forehead on Tzuyu's shoulder.

"Fine! Fine... Just make sure you won't be crying again because of her." Tzuyu sighed patting her head lightly and Y/n's eyes shined brightly and smiled widely.

"Thank you Yoda!!!" Y/n smiled.

"You aren't gonna ask my opinion about this?" Chaeyoung pouted.

"No." Y/n answered almost in a blink.

"You're so mean." Chaeyoung squeaked.

"No, I'm just kidding Chaengie. I didn't ask because I know how supportive you are. I know you trust me so much and believe, me I do too. You are my baby cub after all." Y/n smiled.

"That's how I like it Y/n! You know how to use your words " Chaeyoung chuckled squishing Y/n's cheeks.

"Okay class settle down!" Their teacher interrupted all of the things they are doing.

"Let's start our class and all of you stop bickering." The teacher strictly said making all of them nodded in obedience.

"Is she going to pick you up after school?" Chaeyoung whispered beside Y/n.

"I don't know if that's possible, wouldn't it be weird if our schoolmates see the sponsor of the school and its student being in a relationship?" Y/n anxiously asked, thinking of what the other students might say. Not only just to her but with Nayeon.

"No, fuck them who are they to tell them who you should be with or not." Chaeyoung slightly huffed.

"Chaengieee.." Y/n lowly chuckled.