Mina - My Princess

Y/n's POV

OKAY!!! Another day, another work, another boring day of my life, another unending anothers. My life is pretty much like a cycle, I will start my day waking up, then going to work and going home then sleep then repeat, repeat and fucking repeat. I'm not actually complaining about my life. It's actually pretty okay, I have my own house, my own car, my job, but there's something missing in life that I can't pinpoint. Maybe I'm just hungry that's why I'm grumpy today. I decided to head in my kitchen and prepare some toast and eggs, a typical type of breakfast. As I'm eating peacefully I got startled as I heard a crashing sound just in my backyard. My heart started to raise as I think of the worst thing that can happen. I decided to grab a frying pan as a defense.(Don't judge me that's the only thing I can use) I slowly tiptoed outside and slowly open the door heading to backyard so that I won't alert the 'thief' I suppose.

"Kyaahhhhhhh!!!" I jumped in my place as I heard a squeal. I saw a girl,a beautiful and elegant one I may add charging towards me with a huge ass stick. Oh shit man! She's in a dress and can still kick some ass. I widened my eyes and tried my best to avoid the girl, more like a crazy girl. You see, who would beat someone in their own house? and she's in a freaking dress, she's like going to a ball or something.

"You! Who are you?!? Answer me you peasant!" The girl screamed with a total authority in her voice while swinging the stick to hit me.

"What do you mean crazy woman?! You're in my house and I should be the one asking you that? And a peasant? That's not a nice word for you to say! Stop that Miss you're actually trespassing at my house. Oh god!!! Stop that you!!" I screamed as she nearly hit me.

"I will ask you again! Who are you?!" The girl screamed back I groaned and run inside my house. If you're looking for my frying pan it's long gone, I loose my grip when I was startled by the crazy woman's scream. I heard a footstep following me as I saw her still charging towards me. Oh my God! Shit if this is my last time in the world I want to say sorry to my Mom for stealing some coins in her purse when I was 5. I ran towards the table so that she can't reach me. She let go of the stick and I breathe out hoping that she's already stopping her crazy action. I rub my face in frustration and lifted my face only to be met with a heels. Ahhhh c'mon!!!

"Ouch!!! Why would you do that?!?!" I shouted in anger while my eyes started to water at the pain. It hit my nose and I think it's bleeding. I think the girl felt bad as she started to calm down and put down the things that she gather to throw on me. I just sighed loudly and got some tissue to clean my nose. The woman didn't even move in her place as she's just observing my move.

"Who are you?" The woman calmly asked. I furrowed my eyebrows and stared at her in disbelief.

"I'm actually so confused Miss, YOU are exactly inside my house and you're actually and supposedly not should be here since THIS, is my house get it? So let me ask you. Who are you Miss? Why are you here? Are some stalker or what?" I asked she just furrowed her brows and lowered her head, now I feel bad I'm the one who's hurt but I feel I'm at fault! Ahhh my life!

"I- I'm Princess Mina. The princess of Stattivel Kingdom. What is stalker?" she timidly said. I furrowed my brows and laughed loudly causing Mina to be curious at my action?

"Really?! A princess? Oh c'mon! Are you perhaps high? A princess? Oh my that's so ridiculous." I laughed again.

"What's funny?" Mina angrily said. That's quite cute though.

"You, You're funny Mina"

"That's Princess Mina for you. Do you think I'm bluffing you?!" She said I just nodded my head finding my situation very amusing.

"There's no such thing as that okay? That's only for fairytale. We are in a real world Mina. Now go back to your house and rest maybe your just hallucinating or whatever." I giggled she just stomped towards me causing me to stop laughing while she suddenly held my hand out and put some dust in my palm then she blew it, then it suddenly turned into petals which floats around. My jaw dropped and stared at her clarifying if it's not some magic trick to deceive me. I think it's true since I don't see something that she brought aside from her little pouch that contains her dust or should I say magic dust.