Twice - One BIG Happy Family

Another request coming from mummysaranghae enjoy!

A grunt was released by a stressed woman as she looked at the crying baby on her crib. This is the second time her sleep was interrupted in that particular night and her eyes are bloodshot from staying up late and being interrupted in her sleep. She was very tired but seeing how her own child cry just makes her even more broken. She knew it's just a minor reason why the little human is crying but seeing her own child that comes from her own flesh cry like that makes her heart be 10x in pain.

"Aigoo my love... Stop crying now, mommy is here. I know, I know shhhh shhhh I'll hold you till you are asleep. I'm sorry baby, shhh shhhh mommy is here." The woman gently cradle the kid in her arms as she rock the little body gently and hummed a gentle song. If you are wondering where her father is, then the kid doesn't have one, in fact that baby girl has nine another mothers. Unbelievable? Well in their case it is possible.

Y/n and her child is now alone since her others mothers are still out, a little busy since their tour is approaching anytime soon this year. This just makes Y/n a little stressed as she badly needs her wives help.

This plan on having a baby is initially should be after a couple of years, but because of Nayeon's insistence which is one of her wives, Y/n was then drew by Nayeon into giving birth prior to the plan. The reason is that, Nayeon is really fond of kids and when she saw a family going out in the park, her heart long for her own child, the one that comes from her wife. So she convinced all of them especially Y/n to have a child, she took care of everything, from finding a sperm donor to legalizing everything. Y/n saw how her wife badly wanted to have a child and she wasn't cruel enough to take that away from her.

So there she is right now, taking care of a very beautiful child. Her name is Nari, which means pure and natural. Y/n gave her that name the moment she saw the child, all she could think of is how the child looks so pure.

"I love you Nari~" Y/n cooed as she lay a gentle peck on the forehead of the child.

"I hope your moms will be back soon, I badly need them." Y/n sighed as she released tired yawn.

"Sleep well my lovely daughter." Y/n whispered as soon as the child fell back to sleep.

She knew there would be possibilities of the child waking up again so she just take her in her bed and held her securely just above her chest. She can feel how the child subtly hug her with her tiny arms and her heart flutter and melt at it.

"Gosh, I'm so in love with you my greatest treasure in life." Y/n mumbled as she also drifted off to sleep.

The next day, Y/n was waken up by a cute giggle and little movements just above her. Her eyes shines brightly as soon as she was greeted by her daughter's cute and innocent face.

"Hi there lovely lady~" Y/n playfully tickle the kid making it giggle and make some baby noise.

"Let's give you a bath so that your body will be fresh all throughout the day yeah?!" Y/n cheered as she swing her playfully erupting more giggles from the five month old kid.

"Bubbles!!!" Y/n gasped and smiled widely as her daughter pop the floating bubble that Sparks her attention. Y/n giggled seeing the kid playfully splash the water and mumble baby words.

"You're so cute. C'mon, bath time is over, let's have some milk, milk." Y/n cooed as she immediately took the kid off the bath, afraid of letting her stay longer and catching some cold.

After Y/n dress the child, she breastfeed the kid and the little one immediately latch onto her. Her eyes were also amaze by the appetite of her daughter.