Chaeyoung - Approval

Another one!!! from Penguin496_ yey!!!

You're shaking a little when you read the last text of your your girlfriend. It said that her members wanted to meet you and oh boy! It makes your soul almost leave your body. You were panicking. They're a big part of Chaeyoung's life, so having their approval as Chaeng's lover is important for you. But still, you are terrified. She said her members are nice, you believe her but you can't shake off the fear in your body.

You're still not changing your clothes and was still practicing some speech or gesture and actions as you pace back and forth in your room. You didn't even notice the calls from Chaeyoung as your mind is in a hay of nervousness.

Chaeyoung on the other hand was a little worried as you aren't answering her calls. So she decided to come to your apartment and see what's going on. She was so excited to this day since her unnies and you will finally meet. So she wanted to check on you if you're all ready to go in their dorm.

Your nerves was never been this shaky in your entire life besides the moment you met Chaeyoung's parents but that was just a big progress in both of your relationship since all you want is to be deserving for your girl. And now her members whom you really don't know what would be the reaction and impression to you, just make you so utterly nervous.

"Babe? What are you doing?" You heard a soothing voice filling your ears and you manage to stop pacing around your room. You met her eyes and breath in relief as you find her smiling at you. You smiled back and hugged her tightly.

You really her arms and hugs now, it's for easing your internal mind battle.

"Why are pacing back and forth? And why aren't you ready yet? Is there something wrong? You don't want to meet them yet? You can tell me that, you know I don't want to force you in this right?" She asked with voice laced in concern.

"No, no, babe. Is not like that, I do want to meet them believe me, but I... Uhmm I'm just so nervous." You blushed while sayang this making her coo at you.

"Awe, you don't have to be nervous babe, my unnies are nice and I'm sure they'll like you for me." She grinned and loop her arms in you neck, tip toed and kissed your lips. The kiss manage to drift your mind for a while and you lean downwards to press your lips more to hers. She smiled after pulling away and brushed your hair with her fingers.

"I know babe, but I just want to leave a good impression to them. They are important to you, so I want the approval of all those people that's a big part of your life. They mean so much to you, and their vision towards me is important too. I don't want to look undeserving for you, so I'm just a little fearful. What if they don't like for you or..." You sighed and closed your eyes. Her eyes softened at how much you mean your words.

"Babe, look at me." She said and cupped your cheeks.

"You are perfect. I'm sure they'll like you my baby, cause you know why? They always see me happy with you. You didn't have to prove yourself to someone cause I already live you, without asking anyone's opinion. Babe, they're gonna like you I swear. My unnies are maybe protective to one of their maknae but I'll assure you,... You my baby, will be lived by my member. But please don't be too lovable or they might fall for you." She joked and you chuckled at her joke.

"Thank you babe. But can you help me pick my clothes? You're good at this so I would love to get Son Chaeyoung's opinion in my outfit." You smiled and kiss her knuckles.

"Oh, of course babe, I'll gladly help you. Come here for a while." She said and drag you in front of a full sized mirror.

-------------------