Momo - Stockholm Syndrome (Part 2)

Alright, so some readers have requested for the part two of this Chapter and I want to thank you guys. Also I would like to acknowledge the idea that gayforsaebyeok had given...so yep! Thanks you guys and enjoy this chap

Sweat trickles down in the forehead of the woman who seemed to be so troubled during her sleep. Her brows are creased to the fullest and her head sweeps from side to side, furiously shaking as she mumbled harshly in the dream she dread to remember.

The said woman suddenly got up and pant as if she had run miles. Her heart increase in double as she gasped for air. Her chest filled with an unknown pain and she huffed, annoyed at the nightmare that is constantly visiting her every night. It was the same dream over and over again which makes her hate it so much. It's not actually a terrible dream considering it's mostly about a certain girl who she don't know also. She's like living in a long century ago. In that dream she was so into the charms of the girl, she was with the girl which she finds amusing since she never see herself being all romantic. She's one of those who are considered as the type of to fuck and go. As much as she wants to discard the dream, it can't make her stop thinking about it. It's making her wonder why it is constantly coming back in her sleep, why does she often have it and what the hell is the connection of everything in it, to her when in fact she's far from the Y/n that's on her dream.

"What a good fucking way to wake up..." Y/n grumbled as she rolled her eyes.

"I hate waking up..." Y/n grumbled as she was already in the last step of the stair.

"Oh what got you so grumpy again." Nayeon, her friend giggled as she looped her arms around Y/n who rolled her eyes as she tried to detach the grip of the girl.

"Let go bucktooth.." Y/n grumbled as she flick her forehead.

"Ah yah! Why would you do that?!" Nayeon semi shouted.

"Cause I don't like hugs, especially from you." Y/n said as she walk pass Nayeon.

"Excuse me?! Everyone would die to just lay their hand on me and you said you despise my hug?!" Nayeon exclaimed.

"Well no shit sherlock! I ain't like those headless people." Y/n said as her back was suddenly slapped hardly by Nayeon. She glared hardly at the girl. The latter cower in fear as she smiled sheepishly.

"Sorry?" Nayeon mumbled with a peace sign.

"You guys are into it again..." Jeongyeon laughed as she saw the two.

"Hello baby bunny, good morning." Jeongyeon smiled as she pecked Nayeon's lips making Y/n gag internally.

"Gross..." Y/n mumbled as she went towards the kitchen, passing the overly sweet couple well, base on her sight.

"You'll find someone who'll make you be all so romantic I swear." Jeongyeon laughed as the two trailed behind Y/n who rolled her eyes.

"Hmm. Yeah sure." Y/n said nonchalantly.

"Look at me! I found my Nayeon and I'm just like you who's allergic to love. But this pretty lady here turns my whole world upside down. Don't worry, I'm full support at you in case you find yours." Y/n scoffed.

"Whatever, I don't like the topic let's change it into something more interesting." Y/n sighed as she sat with the two and ate breakfast with them.

"Eh? This topic is interesting enough." Nayeon giggled.

"Nope it's not, now how's the business so far?" Y/n asked as she sipped her coffee.

"It's been going good so far. Mr Lee had been under the watch by our team. The said deal was already settled and once it's done we'll be more secured as Mr. Lee is one of the strongest man out there. He does know and trust our power so nonetheless this will be a great bind." Y/n smiled plainly.