Chaeyoung - Knight in Shining Armor

Chapter requested by moongreasy enjoy:))

Female Reader

"Chaeyoung-ah!!! It's your crush look!" Dahyun shouted as she saw the idol that gets Chaeyoung's attention.

She's another idol from the company, a solo idol. Her name is Y/n Y/Ln. She debuted the same years as twice does and became acquainted with the girls throughout their career. She's not that girly when it comes to wearing some specific type of clothing that's why she caught Chaeyoung's liking. She's more on the boyish type of style. She's more comfortable with using loose clothes and dark ones. She looks very cool in the eyes of the girl, well, truth to be told, to every most people around her.

Apart from that, the girl really was captivated by the well mannered idol and it's versatility. She can sing, dance and even act, plus points when Chaeyoung heard she likes art too. She can never think of someone as perfect as Y/n.

"Where?" The girl snapped out of her thoughts and hurriedly went towards Dahyun who's peeking at the door.

"Look! I think she's heading this way to us!" Dahyun laughed which caught the other idol's attention making them be startled and smiled sheepishly as they were caught.

The latter smiled widely and waved her hand while jogging towards the two members who's pushing themselves a little outside the room.

"Hello girls! Are you expecting for someone?" Y/n asked making the two smiled sheepishly and shake their head.

"Chaeyoung is waiting for you unnie." Tzuyu suddenly butts in while standing in the door frame.

"Tzuyu! Yaahhh..." Chaeyoung whined.

"Awe, really? You're waiting for me? You guys do know I always visit when I know you're around right?" Y/n laughed and wrap her hands in the blushing girl's shoulder.

"Yeah, but Chaeyoung here is the most excited one when you're around." Jeongyeon added as she decided to check the maknae's whereabouts outside and find them talking to Y/n.

"Guys. Seriously stooppp." Chaeyoung whined more making them mock the girl even more.

"It's alright, let's go inside, I'd like to greet your other members too." Y/n smiled and directed the girls inside their room.

"Hello girls!" Y/n greeted with a big smile which gathers the other member's attention. The remaining girls make their way to Y/n and individually hugged hee while saying hello.

"Hello! Hey Y/n, MAMA is already upcoming, are you attending?" Nayeon asked while smiling.

"Yes, actually I'm one of the presenter so I'm sure we'll see each other in the event." Y/n smiled.

"Oh, and I also heard you guys are performing so, I'm looking forward to it." Y/n smiled and did a peace sign.

"I'm sure Chaeyoung would be so happy knowing you're going to watch us." Sana giggled.

"Seriously unnies, stop teasing me." Chaeyoung whined and hid behind Y/n who's way taller than her.

"Yeah, why are you guys always teasing this small cub?" Y/n laughed and pulled the girl in her back and held her hips, hugging her on the side. Of course this makes the girl blush madly and be giddy on the inside which just hollered a big reaction from the members.

"I'm not small..." Chaeyoung whispered with a pout.

"Awe, okay. I'm just kidding though." Y/n laughed and held her hands dragging her outside and looked back at the girl's.

"Let's go guys, I'll treat you some food." Y/n smiled looking at the remaining girls.

"Oh, free food is amazing but sadly we have some stuffs to do, but Chaeyoung is available so you can take her with you." Nayeon smirked.