Chaeyoung - POV

3rd Person's POV

Least favorite member of the group, that is most what Chaeyoung knows she is, in the group. I mean she loves her fans and all but she just feel like she's not that much appreciated. She feels like she lacks something that most of her member has. She loves seeing her members receive alot of love but sometimes she also wished she'd receive that kind of love too. She wants to be the most favorite member even just for a day. It might seem that she's not affected at the fact, but it's sometimes consuming her and make her want for something more. Her members know she feel like that way and keep on telling her that she's loved as much they are. It did make her feel better, but just for a tad bit of time.

The thoughts come and go so she usually just sit in the corner or lay in her bed whenever she feels sad. She's so thankful that even she have those thoughts, she have her members and of course her girlfriend to take her away from the thoughts. But it can't sometimes be helped but to let those negative thoughts enter her.

Y/n Y/Ln her long time girlfriend knows these is usually occupying the smaller girl's thoughts and she can't help but feel sad as she thinks that the girl deserves all the love in the world. So she's trying her very best to let the girl know that she loves her and she's perfect the way she is.

She's doing her best to make the girl feel better and took all the insecurities away from her. She loves it when the girl smile and not consumed by a frown on her face. She prefer to see her dimples poking out in her cheeks and not the upside down curve in it.

Y/n is now on her way to the girl's shared dorm and she's happy to have her alone time with the girl. She's excited to spend the time with Chaeyoung and she's going to make sure that the latter will also enjoy their time together. It just a two days off together but she'll make it worth it for her one and only Chaeyoung.

As she stop in front of their dorm she excitedly knocked and was greeted by the Youngest member. The early bird among all of them.

"Hi Tzu!" Y/n smiled and hugged her lightly.

"Chaeyoung is still asleep, she was kinda staying a little bit more of her time in the bed lately." Tzuyu sighed a little and walk with me towards their room.

"Is she been beating herself up from the hates and some comments again?" Y/n asked and Tzuyu, just hummed with a heavy sigh.

"It's not new to us since we're on the spotlight, I just sometimes wish they should be more cautious about their words and appreciate each of the members." Tzuyu said.

"I appreciate all of you guys, and I'm sure there are some fans who equally loves you all." Y/n and they both stopped at the door of their room.

"I'll go inside if you don't mind Tzu." Y/n grinned and the younger just simply nodded while smiling.

"You're here for Chaeyoung-ah right? So go ahead." Tzuyu chuckled.

"Okay, I'll go ahead." Y/n chuckled and her heart flutters at the sight of her girlfriend, sleeping peacefully with her hair that is slightly disheveled. Snoring a little and cuddling at the stuffed toy that she gave at the girl.

"I know she's cute but pleaseeee... I'm getting lonely thinking I'm still single as hell." Dahyun suddenly said and Y/n silently chuckled at the joke.

" Well, you can go with Sana if you want." Y/n teased and the younger one just laughed with her.

"Anyways, good morning dubu." Y/n said with a big smile and the latter copied it and greet her back.

"I'll leave you two some alone time. Enjoy!" Dahyun winked playfully.

"Dork." Y/n chuckled.

Y/n once again averted her eyes on the girl and smiled like a love sick one. Well, she is totally, so it's not new.
She kissed the dimple of her cheeks and her forehead then carefully sits beside her. She just simply watch her sleeping and think of how much her heart was full everytime she see her face. She's the love of her life. She trusts her and love her so much. She just hope that the girl will be able to see how much she means to her. And hopes that she's doing enough to make her feel those things to her. As she swipes her thumb at the cute puffy cheeks, the girl in sleep stirred and was huffing a little. Still not noticing the pressence of her girlfriend. Y/n chuckled at her cuteness and she immediately opened her eyes to see her lovely girlfriend.