Nayeon - Choose (M)

The title! Read the title! Alright, another prior warning, if some of you are not comfortable in this kind of work, you can freely skip this part guys. This chapter is requested by moongreasy Thank you!!!

Heavy breathing with occasional moans and groans. Y/n brows furrowed in pure ecstasy her chest heaved up and down, sweat trickling and face glistening. Her stomach tightening, whimpers even rushed. Her fist tightly holding onto the girl above her, like her life depends on her. Her teeth sink down her swollen lips.

"I'm close... Pleaseeee don't stop. Don't ever stop." Y/n pleaded and she was definitely given a more faster pace.

"Nghh N-Nayeon..."

"Yes Baby..." The girl on top of her breathed out.

"I'm cumming..."

"Oh yeah? Alright sweet girl you can come, make those sexy noise baby, let the others how much I make you feel so good." Nayeon smirked as she even double her pace, sinking her long slender fingers inside Y/n who's going in the pace of her high. Y/n's toes planted on the mattress as her eyes shut very tight releasing the product Nayeon had surely worked very hard of.

"Fuck..." Y/n screamed as she buck her hips more and come down her high.

"Nayeon...ugh..." She sighed happily looking dazed.

"You're so pretty." The girl in front of Y/n smiled at her lovingly.

"I love you Nayeon." Y/n sincerely said.

"I love-" Nayeon was cut off with a ring in her phone which she does know why it was ringing that time.

"I'll answer the call first okay?" Nayeon said and kissed the girl's forehead.

Y/n silently situate her body properly on the bed and cover her naked body in a thick blanket.

"Oh, is that so? Okay, okay I'll be there in 20 minutes." She heard Nayeon said and it brought a deep frown in her face and her mood was down now.

She heard the sigh of Nayeon and Y/n wasn't even looking at her and face away from Nayeon who's changing her clothes. After the latter finished, she felt her big hands run up and down her back, Y/n shivers, but she didn't budge.

"Hey, can you please look at me." Nayeon's voice, sweet as honey.

"C'mon sweetie face me." Nayeon said as she kissed Y/n's nape. She's putty and needy under Nayeon, so she turned around and face her with a sad face. The latter was so broken knowing she'll leave the girl with heavy a heart but she has to.

"I have to go." Nayeon said softly.

"But you said you'll spend the night." Nayeon sighed at this.

"I know.. I know Baby, but-"

"But your husband needs you to go home, yeah yeah of course I also do know." Y/n's sassy side kicked in.

"I'm sorry, you know I didn't mean all of this to happen right?" Nayeon and Y/n just looked away.

"Hey, please don't be like that." Nayeon sighed.

"You promised me alot of times that you'll fix whatever the hell is going on between us Im Nayeon." Y/n is definitely mad now.

"I'm sorry okay? Give me time, I promise I'll do it sooner." Nayeon sighed.

"I get it, your husband is rich and is more successful than I am who's just in college fighting for her own destiny of life. I mean who would've pick me compared to him." Y/n said looking so defeated.