Nayeon - Ghost Of You

Another requested Chapter from moongreasy enjoy :)))

Female Reader

Looking around the house, Y/n bitterly smiled and sighed loudly. So much memories are binded and encrypted in every corner of the room, the way she fills the space in every area of the house. She still can see the ghost of her presence in the house. The memories, the pain and the silhouette of her body. It's still fresh and visible in her eyes. She's still in there, she's still there feels her presence. She picked up her notebook where she usually write all of her songs. It was all there, the masterpiece and the lyrics are all piled up there and she's about to write one again.

She sighed loudly and sat on a chair facing the glass window that illuminating the bright moon that lights up the night sky. The pen sounds around her fingers as she bit her lips thinking of words she can write and make it a masterpiece.

"Hmm, what should I write." She inhaled sharply and closed her eyes. There she goes again, invading her mind without permission. She opened the eyes abruptly as she was so scared to see her face in her mind.

She rubbed her face with her palms and exhaled with a little huff.

The cup that she used with her lipstick marks is still there she didn't bother to touch nor throw it. She didn't know why but she feels like she shouldn't touch something that has a memory of hers.

She went downstairs to our herself a glass of wine she wasn't satisfied of one glass so she carry the whole bottle with her and went back to her room and sat back again in front of glass window.

"So I drowned it out like I always do." Y/n hummed and nod a little as she write it down.

She was still stuck at writing the song as she sighed and gulped the whole bottle not caring if this will give her some effects. It doesn't matter, she's in her house so if she passed out, she'll just gonna be near her bed.

The pen and paper went a little cold as it was left untouched. Y/n was looking at it as if it will be moving on itself and write something out. But of course it won't, she just thinks so out of the blue since she was a little tipsy. The drink slowly making its way in her system, making her lips quivered but quickly smile and she didn't know what she's suppose to feel at the given moment. Instead, she lift herself up and dance around the room. Her hand was acting as if she's holding someone and danced slowly. It's like she was out of the world for a moment and saw her dancing with her, when in fact it's only her in the room. She was smiling widely but then sighed as her head spin and plopped her body in the bed. Her eyes saw nothing but darkness as she closed it tightly together. She frustratedly sigh and stood up to wash her face.

When she lift her head up and stare straight to the mirror, she looks different. She feels like she isn't even the person she's looking to against the mirror. It more likely look like 'her'.

"Argh!" Y/n groaned and slammed the door of the bathroom close.

She picked up the pen and paper again as she went back to bed and write something in the almost empty page.

"We're too young, too dumb, to know about love. But I know better now." She mumbled as she scribbled the words.

Her screws in brain started to work as her mind wanders in the person she intend to write this song for. Her hands write fastly and efficiently now. It was like she has alot to say in the song. It was incredible to look at knowing that just within some minutes she's now writing the last line of her song.

"And I chase it down with the shot of truth. Then my feet don't dance like they did with you." Y/n hummed as she was satisfied at how the lyrics came up.