Nayeon - Bully

Another request this time from moongreasy please enjoy

Female Reader

A stack of books sent flying towards the air as a student trip and fall hardly on the floor, it was a typical scene to be seen in the school setting and it's also not new to Y/n since she's one of the students considered as the 'nerd'. It was so usual of her to have a bruised knees and arms, stained uniform and even a shattered notebooks and books. She was used to it, to the point that the pain she receive everyday seems like a routine that she's always expecting something to happen every time she steps her foot in the school. She's tired of it, but she just push forward and just avoid them as far as she can.

And who's them? It's none other than Twice, the 'bullies' of Y/n. They only target her, it's seems like they have a big dissatisfaction over Y/n's existence. But Nayeon, the oldest of them was the one visibly having some grudges over Y/n. She was the one mostly making the evil plans against Y/n, the one who throws the harsh words, the one who initiates the beatings for the girl. It's like Y/n did something to her which she didn't even know the reason of the disliking of the girl for her.

"Get up wimpy ass." Nayeon spat as she swung her feet and landed on Y/n's bag which is tattered.

"It's too early in the morning and yet, you are spreading stupidity in this school." Nayeon smirked and crouched in Y/n's level and harshly pull out the eyeglasses.

"I'll take this from now." Nayeon said and put it in her bag.

"Please give it back, I-i can barely without those glasses." Y/n said while squinting her eyes. The other's laugh a little at the voice and looked back at Y/n.

"Oh yeah? You have some guts now?! How pathetic are you now?!" Nayeon smirked and pull Y/n's hair pulling her face a little closer in her face. Even though her eyes are blurry, she can feel how Nayeon's gaze burned down her soul.

"You, don't get to talk back to me understand?! You don't have the rights to. Shut your stupid mouth or I'll stick that up. Do you understand?" She deeply said with a low and intimidating voice.

"Do. You. Understand?!?" She asked loudly this time that makes you flinched and nodded your head full of fear.

"That settles it then." Nayeon chuckled and pushed you back again on the ground.

The group went away from you and no one even dares to help the poor girl that was still on the ground helplessly searching for her things. Her eyes are teary by now, but she manage to push it back and don't let the emotions take over.

She winced and limped a little as she feels how her knees hurt every steps.

She just sighed and didn't even tried to look at the other things she probably lost. She can buy new things. She always have spare things at home since Nayeon mostly destroy or even keep her things.

She squinted her eyes a little as she tried to look through halls that are really blurry, it was a complete hardship for her since she can't barely see her way.

"Crap, I can't even see a thing." Y/n mumbled and was startled a little when a hand held her elbows, helping her a little at her walk.

"Go a little slower." A voice said, it was familiar but she can't see since it was really so blurry.

"Uhm, I uhh. Thank you, Ms?" Y/n tried to take the girl's name.

"Jihyo." Upon hearing it, Y/n slowly backed away, a little scared. She is one of the bullies and Nayeon's friend. So she's speculating that the girl is helping her because she's bringing her to a place where they can beat her up even more. The latter noticed the terrified look of the poor girl and sighed a little. She didn't want to do this to the girl but she just doesn't have any choice. Nayeon and her family have become a close one. And they've been friends over alot of years, besides, they did help their family alot in life so she owes the Im family alot. And letting Nayeon do this think, is like her debt of gratitude for the girl. But sometimes she just can't stomach the scene unfolding in her very eyes, everytime the innocent girl is badly treated. Actually, it's just not her, the rest of them too. They just really looked up at Nayeon so much that they'll be after her in every word she say. They do know it's a horrible action but as what was motioned before, everyone doesn't even have the choice and no one even dared to stand against the Im Nayeon.