Sana - Clingy

Y/n's POV

It's really nice to have a group of friends who're diverse when it comes to habits, characters and thoughts. You get to learn to listen and build a friendship that you'll be able to have someone who you can rely in life. That's what I have right now and I'm happy about it. These nine amazing ladies always make me happy and are always able to cheer me up everyday, we have this bond that no one can ever explain.

"Y/nn!!!" A cute cheery voice said behind me. I smiled automatically at the voice I grew to love and I stumbled a little when her body collided with mine. She always love to do this to me, she likes to cling to me everytime she sees an opportunity. Some of the people around the campus thinks that we're a couple and I just shrugged at those rumors since they don't have a single idea about how Sana can be so clingy. She's just so affectionate and very loving. That makes her an adorable little ball of sunshine. Well I suppose, we're the closest among our circle of friends. I feel her kiss my neck and honest to god she's so bold at her actions lately. I just smiled and kissed the side of her head, while rubbing her back.

"Good morning Sana." I softly said while hugging her even more. I felt her smile against my neck and she mumbled a good morning back to me.

"Oh my, too much for the morning." Jeongyeon groaned and I giggled.

"Morning to you too Jeong." I giggled and she nodded her head.

"Hug me too Y/nn" Nayeon whined and I tried to remove Sana's grip on my body but failed since her arms just tighten even more around mine. Wow, she has a grip. I felt her shake her head furiously and whined.

"Noooooo... Don't let go Y/nn." I chuckled and Nayeon tried to remove her grip and me then the two started to bicker which gives me a chance to escape from the two most clingy friend of mine.

"The two are bickering again?" Mina sighed and hug me lightly.

"Yep, as usual Pengu." She laughed and pat may back.

"Sup bro..." Dahyun loop her arms around my shoulders and I ruffled her hair a little and also did the same at the two younger ones.

"Ughh... Stop messing my hair Y/n!!!" Tzuyu grumbled and I laughed at her.

"Morning, Momoring." I greeted the girl with a coffee in her hand and she smiled widely at me.

"Gosh, why don't these two stop for a bit they're getting annoying day by day." Jihyo said and I shrugged my shoulders getting used to at their craziness. I laughed and hugged Jihyo's side watching them.

...

"Why don't we just ask Y-" Sana immediately stop as she saw me with Jihyo and she stomped her foot at the floor whining and detaching my hands on Jihyo.

"Yahhhh... Just hug me only Y/n" she said and I giggled I saw Nayeon pout and I signal her to come with us to hug both of them.

"Okay! There you go. Everybody has a fair share of hugs." I said and smiled at them. The other giggled while the other cringe at me. Well, I myself is embarrassed about it.

"Let's go now Sana... We have a class..." Jihyo tried to detach Sana from me but then again the squirrel is too stubborn to let go of me and damn she's so extra, extra, extra clingy.

"We have to go to class too Sana" I said while patting her side, she huffed and let go of me half hearted.

"Don't worry, we'll see each other later at lunch remember?" I said and her face lits up and hurriedly runs towards their first subject.

"Jihyo-shi!!! Hurry up so that we'll finish the class fastly and I'll be able to see and hug Y/n again." Sana said while shouting a little in the hall. I just shake my head and giggled at her cuteness.