Mina/Chaeyoung - Torn Between The Two

I've been receiving lots of request these past few days and I'm so happy that you guys have different and cool ideas. I love reading and making your ideas into a short story. Also, I would like to thank you guys for making this book reach its 10k+ reads!!!Thank you so much!!! Anyways, we have another request from KatsuyaGarou Enjoy!!!

Male Reader

Y/n was happily looking at the girls goofing around the practice room as he was the one assigned to look out and check the girls from time to time. Y/n Y/Ln, is the manager of Twice and is one of the closest one to the girls. He's around the girls age so it's for them to communicate at the man and apart from that he's the best friend of the Son Chaeyoung of Twice, and believe it or not, even it seems like the scenario only come up in some fairy tales, Y/n is the lover of one of them and that is the Black Swan of Twice. The Myoui Mina.

The quiet girl, is surprisingly a talkative and energetic when the man was around during his first few weeks with the girls. She's surprisingly the one who's initiating the talks and was always attentive when the man is around. Y/n find it very adorable to see her so extra when he's around but calm when there are others aside from Y/n. Then the so occur, the two hit it off without anyone expecting it. They didn't went against it, even the company didn't go against it. After all, Y/n is secretly a special aspect of the company.

"Y/nn~" He smiled immediately a s he heard the voice and looked at the sweaty girl. He handed her a towel and the girl wholeheartedly thanked the man.

"We don't shave schedule today right?" She asked the man who's smiling widely at her.

"Yes, why did you ask baby?" Y/n smiled and swipe her hair that's out of place.

"Well, if I don't have something to do today, Can I come over your house today? Please?" Y/n smiled at the cute pleads of the girl.

"You can, but you have to tell your members and the other managers." Y/n smiled and kissed her forehead. The girl giggled and blushed.

"I already did tell the girls, but can you help me with the managers?" Mina grin and Y/n could only agree at the gorgeous lady.

"Sure, anything for you baby." Y/n smiled.

"Y/n! Can I come over later in your house?" Chaeyoung, your bestfriend smiled and hug your back.

"Oh uhh, sure Chaengie, I'll pick you up later together with Minari." Y/n smiled, but Chaeyoung frowned a little and then giggled.

"I uhmm, I just remembered, I got something to do with Dubs, so I guess I'll drop by next time." Chaeyoung laughed and wiggled her brows at Mina and Y/n.

"You're weird." Y/n teased and Chaeyoung just tried to smack Y/n but the man hid behind Mina.

"Come here you tall idiot." Chaeyoung said as he tried to reach for Y/n's who's still behind Mina.

The other girl, giggled at the two and she smiled at their friendship.

"You guys are so childish sometimes." Mina chuckled and ran away from the two. Y/n gasped as Chaeyoung tried to kick him.

"Hah! Your short legs can't reach me." Y/n teased even more.

"Yah!!!" Chaeyoung growled and she squealed as Y/n pick her up and playfully tossed Chaeyoung up. The two giggled while Mina and the remaining members, looked at the two while giggling.

"That two always bickers." Dahyun laughed.

"Yep, just really so close and goofy with each other." Mina smiled and even took a picture of the two.