Jihyo/Tzuyu - Shambles

Chapter requested by Darkshinz enjoy!!!

Male Reader

"Y/nn! You would marry me when we're adults right?"  A girl asked in a young boy who's smiling so fondly at the little girl.

"Yeah, I will marry you."" Y/n answered with his beaming smile.

"Promise?" The girl asked as she held out her cute little pinky finger.

"I promise." The boy said and tangled their little fingers together.

The ring in Y/n's alarm clock had awoken Y/n from his sleep as he sighed loudly and glared at the poor innocent clock. He was a little hazy in the morning since he might have been getting less sleep. As an explanation, he's the heir of the company that his late mother left. He's still young to handle the business but the reality of life taught him so much that even his intelligence is way more mature than in some adults.

He isn't supposed to be alone, he isn't suppose to be the one handling everything in his shoulders but he needs to. Back in his younger days he used to have his family. A one big happy family. With his perfect intelligent father, his loving and caring mother and his very playful, silly, and protective brothers. But it all vanished when his father choose to ruin his own family.

He choose to satiate his own desire and lust over some other paid hookers and cheat over his mother, his own family. This cause them to fall apart. Her mother leave their household and Y/n made sure to stick with his mother. He was so furious at his father's deed and curse him for doing that to his loving mother. His two brothers, meanwhile stayed with his father. Even the two didn't want to they stayed since they also don't want to leave their father alone. Y/n understands it, he just didn't expect that his used to be perfect family crumbles like that.

His mother and him leave together for some years but then another tide hit Y/n's life hard that surely creates a big impact in his whole life. His mother passed away in cancer and he didn't know if he can go on in life.

During his mother's funeral, he made sure to never let his father come near the place. He blame his father in all of that happenings. The thought of him cheating, breaking their family, and the pain her inflicted in his now dead mother makes him swore in his life that he will never forgive the man. He made everyone miserable, for Y/n, his father is the one great cause of his mother's death.

From then on, Y/n mostly live almost on his own. Luckily, he have his maids whom he also treat as his own family. He was lucky to have someone at least to make him know he still wouldn't be alone.

He sighed and went downstairs to prepare everything he needs to ring as he's scheduled to have a business talk with JYP. He was secretly appointed as the CEO of his company since he's still underage. Either way, there's no other capable of handling the company except for Y/n.

He was walking timidly inside the building and he was startled as there was a body that collided in his back. He whip his body back and he furrowed his brows as she saw a girl just around his age in the company.

"Uhm, are you okay?" Y/n asked as he handed his wide palms to the girl to lend her a helping hand in getting up.

"Yeah, sorry about that." A girl with big brown beautiful eyes said with a little smile.

"Uhm, if you don't mind me asking, what are you doing in this big company?" Y/n asked as he looked around.

"I can ask the same, but to answer your curiosity, I'm a trainee here." The girl smiled widely.