Jihyo - You Belong With Me

Hello! Another chapter requested this time from brlysx thank you and enjoy!

"Earth to you Y/Ln!" A voice boomed just beside her ear as she heard one of her friend's voice echoed loudly in her right ear making her jump a little and throw her glare at the person.

"Stop it Nayeon aish!" Y/n hissed at her.

"Yeah, leave her alone Nayeon, let her imagine her own little perfect world with her crush, or should we saw true love or whatever corny shits is that." Jeongyeon said making Y/n look at the two with a 'really' expression.

"Ooh. Is that so? Are imagining you two having se-" Nayeon was cut off with Y/n's hand covering her mouth.

"No I'm not! Stop being a pervert you idiot!" Y/n groaned.

"I was going to say secret dates but you just cut me off, and did you say pervert? Or are you the one who really is a pervert, you're really thinking about that right?" Nayeon teased and she wiggled her eyebrows with her teasing smile.

"Ah yah!" Y/n whine as both of them laughed at her.

Y/n has three trusted and very good friends. First is Nayeon, the bunny looking girl with a very witty and playful mind. She knows how to lighten up the mood and is really a big tease. She is like the happy pill of the group. Next is Jeongyeon, she's just like as a tease as Nayeon but more on has a soft spot for Y/n. She takes care of her the most cause she consider her as their baby, knowing that among the four of them, Y/n is the youngest by months to all of them. Lastly, the one they've been talking about, Y/n's greatest crush, infatuation, love or whatever you want to call it. Jihyo, Park Jihyo. Y/n's childhood best friend which obviously turned into her first love. Well, that's just on her side cause Jihyo is certainly not setting her eyes on her, for a fact that one; Jihyo only see her as a friend or like sister and two; Jihyo has a girlfriend, she's freaking taken. It's a typical scenario wherein one of the best friends, fell in love with the other. Y/n had tried countless times to express what she feels for Jihyo but everytime she tries to, she would definitely be stopped cause Jihyo always have girls and boys around her, which is pretty much obvious cause she's a very beautiful woman. So because of this multiple failures, she decided to keep everything hidden inside her, to also keep their friendship.

Although Y/n knew they can't be more than that, at least she still have her around, she thinks that is already enough.

She's just a friend to her, that's all she is.

Her frown shows deeper as she thought of it and the two noticed it.

"Oh look now Nayeon, you made Y/n sad. Come here Y/nn." Jeongyeon sighed as she side hug Y/n.

"There, there. Don't be upset anymore." She gently whispered.

"Aigoo. Sorry Y/nn, I was just joking around." Nayeon smiled softly at her as she kissed Y/n's cheeks.

"Ew Nayeon stoooop!" Y/n groaned pushing Nayeon's face with her palm as she laughed while getting away from her.

"Come here!" Nayeon ran after her.

"Just give me kiss here." Nayeon smiled as she pointed at her cheeks.

"What?! Nayeon ew no!" Y/n giggled as Nayeon and her continue to ran around with Jeongyeon looking at the two with an amused smile.

"I already caught you! C'mon a single kiss would do!" Nayeon teased as she hovered over Y/n in the middle of the field.

Some people are looking at the two weirdly but for them, its nothing but a normal sight.