Momo - Cousin

Momo's POV

Annually, my family have a gathering and guess what? my cousin is coming. It's not that I hate that brat but she's just so annoying. She keeps on hitting on my baby Y/n and I totally hate it. I know Y/n won't cheat on me but the brat got the nerves to flirt with Y/n in front of me every family gatherings. I just sighed hoping that, that buttface won't attend. Call me mean or rude but that brat shouldn't be close to my Y/n . Y/n is only for me and that's final.

"Momo? Babe? Are you awake now?" Y/n knocked on my door since I'm still in my bed not willing to attend the party. I heard the door open and soon enough Y/n's in front of me shaking me gently to wake me up. I playfully puckered my lips and immediately received a kiss from him/her. I giggled and got up since Y/n insist on.

"Good morning peach" Y/n smiled and kissed my forehead. I smiled and greet him/her back.

"Please carry me to the bathroom." I cutely said and extend my arms out for her and he/she scooped me in her arms carrying me in bridal style and I buried my face on Y/n's neck inhaling the sweet smell.

"You smell nice Y/nn." She hummed and squeezed my arm.

"Here you go your Majesty." Y/n said while winking. I chuckled and started to do my morning routine.

After I finished freshening up I saw Y/n in my bed with a sprawled out body. I smiled and laid my body on top of Y/n and place my head just above Y/n's chest I can clearly hear the heartbeat that definitely shouts my name. Yes people, Y/n is mine so back off all of you.

"Y/nn?" I called and Y/n hummed in response.

"Can we not go to the party?" I begged. He/She just chuckled and hug me tight.

Y/n's POV

I just chuckled since I know the reason why she despise going to the party. I lift mine and her body up and held her close to me. She's now straddling my waist as we stare at each other. I chuckled and kissed the tip of her nose.

"Peach... You and I both know that You...out of all people should attend the party alright?" I started to explain. She groaned and rolled her eyes. She's really not into this I can tell.

"But I'm sure she's gonna be there!" She whined while I just laughed at her.

"There's nothing funny about it Y/n" she glared at me. I playfully raise my hand as a sign of surrender and replied at her.

"Momo she's just 8 years old she's innocent. She doesn't even know what she's talking. I'm sure she'll grow out that crush thingy on me." I said and she huffed. Damn still not working.

"So what if she's 8? She's literally hugging you Y/n! She even say she'll marry you heck no! I won't let her marry you I'm your only future bride." I blushed at her statement.

"And innocent? Duhhh she is not,she even tried to kiss you Y/n and it's on the lips! If I didn't even see her on time she probably connected her freaking lips on yours. And no! I ain't gonna let that happen." She whined. I just chuckled and lift her up with me, she crossed her legs around my waist and wrap her arms on my neck. I made my way to her kitchen so that we can prepare the dishes we ought to bring for the party. Momo whined even more and started to shake her head and a sign of strong disapproval.

"Mo, please? Look, she's just a kid and she can't and will never steal me from you so please Peach, help me with this okay?" She reluctantly agree and hop off me. I giggled at her and ruffled her hair.

"Just make sure to stick around all the time and ignore that brat." She grumbled I chuckled and answered.

"Peach, I'll stick with you throughout the party don't worry, but I think I can't ignore the kid. That's too harsh of me to do."