Mina - Sleepover

Another one from Penguin496_ thank you !!!

Female Reader

Mina was very sad whenever she's away with her girlfriend. Don't get her wrong, she loves being with her members and loves giving time with Onces but sometimes she's just get gloomy whenever her girlfriend is not with her. It's not that they're too far apart from each other. Y/n was just residing in Gwangju and Mina is in Seoul. It was just some kilometers away, but both of their own responsibility and personal errands are always getting on the way for them to meet each other often. Limited times and opportunities are given between the two and having her own time with her girlfriend means so much for Mina.

It's her day off for the day and she and her members are given a two day off from their work. This makes her become very excited as she immediately message her beloved girlfriend. She doesn't have anything planned with her lover but it's more fun if they just do whatever both of them desire without caring what to do next. It was a carefree and happy time when the two have each other's presence.

Mina wakes up with a big smile on her face as she excitedly gather her clothes to change when she arrived at her lover's place. Snacks to share, books cause she knows how Y/n love reading books, she stuff it all in her bag and freshen up to get ready and leave immediately.

As she was already prepared and ready she happily went downstairs to be met with some of her members.

"Oh, Minari... You're heading to Y/n's?" Jihyo smiled as she noticed the girl's presence.

"Yeah, I've been waiting for this day off, it's been months since we've seen each other face to face, so I really missed her." Mina smiled widely. Jihyo copied it and giggled at the happy penguin.

"I'm glad you're happy with Y/n, are you going to have a sleepover there? You have alot in your bag." Jihyo chuckled at Mina.

"Yeah, we only have two days so better make it worth it right?" Mina said as she bit the apple she got from the pantry.

"Yes, of course."

"I have to go now Ji, see you!" Mina smiled as she skipped outside the door.

"Alright, oh and tell Y/n we said Hi." Jihyo half shouted.

"Yep, I will." Mina said and waved her hand happily.

Mina directly went inside the vehicle and her manager drive her to Y/n's house. Allthroughout the ride she was just silently looking out at the window and was getting a little impatient since she badly want to see Y/n now. Thankfully, her manager was there to distract her mind off of her impatience.

"We're here now Mina, enjoy your time with Y/n okay?" Her manager said and pat her shoulders lightly. Mina smiled and nodded her head.

"Just call me or your members if you need something." The manager reminded and already drive away.

Mina walked towards the front and knock gently, she furrowed her brows when there's no response after her third knock and she face palm when she remembered it's six in the morning, she's sure Y/n is still fast asleep. Considering it's also your day off you'll still probably be sleeping a little longer. So she pulled her spare key and entered your cozy home. Y/n was actually not supposed to be living away from Mina but she didn't have a choice since the work she was in, si near in Gwangju. It's gonna be easy for Y/n to go to work since it's just gonna be walking distance. They both agreed in this set up, but sometimes Mina wishes she don't since she's missing her girl everyday, but she can't just hold Y/n back they just have to be a little patient with what they have for now. Cause she's sure when there are some opportunities it will be hopefully be better for them.