Momo - Paw Buddies

Another one sweeties again from Penguin496_ enjoy!!!

You were squinting your eyes a little as you saw the two little dogs running around you and Momo's shared apartment. The two energetic furry dogs are running around, gnawing some of your things and was so pesky. The two dogs was left with you since your girlfriend is having her bonding time with her friends.

You, are now left with this dogs and you don't know how much patience that was left in you. The two are just so a little out of hand and your not that good when it comes to taking care of pets, you didn't even own one, so having these two is a big headache for you.

It's not that you hate these dogs, they're cute. But sometimes you think they're too cute to the point that Momo was always with the two rather than you.

It's a petty that you were jealous at the innocent dogs but you can't just help it. You pouted a little and let the two do whatever they want. They can destroy the things they want, you don't care, you'll just clean it after the two are done playing around.

Your pout never leaves your mouth as you plopped your body at the couch. You were so bored as the only reason you're having fun is not with you this time.

You feel some weight in your abdomen as you avert your eyes at the dog that was sitting on you.

"What?" You asked as if you know the terrier can understand you. The dog cutely tilted its head and looked at you curiously.

"Why are looking at me like that?" You asked again and chuckled as you find yourself a little obnoxious.

"You know, don't you think you and Dobby is stealing my girlfriend's attention too much?" You squinted you eyes at the dog and it remains sitting in your stomach.

"You're lucky both of you are cute or I'll throw you two away." You joked a little and pat its head. Boo, the dog who's is your stomach was wiggling its tail and bark once.

"C'mon little dog, I bet you two are hungry." You said and as if the two understand it, they follow you where both of their bowls are.

You poured a generous amount of dog food in each of their bowls and let them eat. Sighing a little, you looked around the apartment and decided to clean up the mess those two made.

"If Momo doesn't just love those two dogs, I won't let them mess the apartment like this." You were talking to yourself.

You already ate your lunch and finished cleaning as you went back to the couch and decided to rest. The two dogs came rushing in and you looked at both of them. As if they want something to you, you groaned a little and scooted a little to let them lay with you.

"Troublesome dogs." You pouted as Dobby licked your cheek. You hastily pulled away and wipe it. Boo seemed to have his favorite place as he laid on top of your stomach again and sleep there peacefully, while Dobby was simply laying on your side. You just let the two be there since it's rare to see those dogs calm down. You also fell asleep as you feel your eyes getting heavy.

After and hour, Momo arrived in your shared apartment and she was at awe as she saw you and her dogs sleeping together. She smiled with her hand on her chest as she look fondly at you. She walk slowly at your front and snap some pictures for memories.

"Cuties." Momo squealed lowly and let you sleep a little more.

Minutes later, Dobby perk up as he heard some sounds and bark a loudly as he saw his beloved owner. The other dog perked up in the bark and excitedly got up from your stomach nd jump to run towards Momo. The noise and movement halts your nap and you groaned a little and yawned. You didn't saw the two dogs with you so you looked for them. When you heard them excitedly running around the kitchen and barking, you also noticed your lovely girlfriend happily playing with the two. You smiled as you saw how her smile was very wide and your heart flutter as how her giggles filled your ears. You can honestly listen to it all day. She noticed your presence and she averted her eyes with you and strutted towards you.