Jihyo - Save Your Tears

Request chapter from YukiMuraExoTwice I hope you enjoy this chapter!!!

Female Reader

News broke out everyday and it's not like it's new that there are everyday gossip in celebrity life. It's always gonna be a day with pure news circling around the industry. Y/n, one of the well known celebrity in Korea is not new to this. She's now currently watching the news with her, eating a salad. She was just chewing peacefully when the news just showed a new the kinda didn't want and know that she would see that day.

It was a dispatch news of Jihyo and Daniel's pictures during their date. She was scowling a little at it but shrug it off.

She still remembered what happened, she still remembered how she used to be hers. And she also remembered how she break Y/n's heart. How she was so devastated,how she became lost when the only light in her was lost.

"I'm sorry I fell out of love." Those are the exact words that Jihyo said when Y/n asked why did she want to break up with her. She couldn't believe why and how since she never think of something she's lacking in the their relationship. She's always making time for her, shower her with gifts, love and attention. She didn't think of any reason why would she 'fell out of love' from her. But she can't do something about it. She wants to break up and Y/n would be selfish if she makes her stay when she already fell out of love for her. The only thing she could do is be happy for her and let her precious love go. She did even doubt if she really did love her when just a couple of months after their breakup, the news spread out as she and Daniel are already dating. Is she that easy to forget? That's what Y/n asked when she first heard the news that greatly crushed her heart. She looks happier, she looks so loved. She just wished she didn't need to experience this pain.

But now, it's been a couple of years and she can say she did had a big progress in her moving on. She was still of course in the music industry, been writing hits and hitting the mainstream. She is doing well, and was so happy in her life. She was then jumped a little when her phone started to ring. When she saw the caller's id her smile widen and answered the phone with a bright tone.

"Hi there pretty girl." Y/n greeted, which makes the girl against the line giggle

"Hello~" Y/n smiled and end the call. She didn't just want to hear her voice but also see her face so she immediately face time the girl. It was answered immediately and was greeted by a cute face of the girl.

"Hi again, I didn't want to just hear your voice, I also want to see your face. Your cute baby face~" Y/n smiled and looked at the screen happily.

"Stop making me blush..." The girl whined while slowly cupping her cheeks shyly. Y/n laughed and looked intently at the screen.

"How are you cutie?" Y/n smiled as she saw Wonyoung situate herself in the bed while fixing the phone steadily.

Y/n had been courting the girl for months and she can say she really do like the girl. She just love how she cares for the people around her and how her cute face always smile and scrunch when she's teased by Y/n herself.

"I'm going great Y/nn. Anyways, we do have an interview for tomorrow right?" Wonyoung smiled and rest her cheeks in her palm.

"Yes, I recall having an interview with the cutest girl, why?" Y/n smiled and crossed her legs and sipped in her water.

"Nothing, I'm just excited to see you." The girl smiled.

"We did meet like last day but I agree, I am also excited to see you." Y/n smiled and was interrupted when Wonyoung was called.

"Oh, okay." She pouted a little and face Y/n again.

"Why are pouting?" Y/n chuckled.

"I don't want to hang up yet but they needed me." Wonyoung whined.