Jihyo - Assumptions

Request time! Chapter request from yukimuraexotwice enjoy!!!

Female Reader

A blossom of happiness erupted in Jihyo's heart as she and her members are finally done on their schedule today. Well, it was just a little thing to consider but knowing she'll go home with you in the house waiting for her. With your eyes glowing and arms wide open for her to be wrapped on, makes going home, so thrilling for her. She adores it so much when she finds you waiting eagerly for her and being all smiley upon hearing her arrival. You, being talkative and being a perfect match for cuddles and kisses. She loves it and you so much.

So when their manager gave them a go signal, she happily packed her things with a smile forming in her pretty lips. The members noticed it and they already knew why their leader is that bright even after their heavy schedule.

Her members already went ahead before her since she told them to go back to the dorm without her, she wanted to spend the remaining time in that day with you. Of course the girls let her since she really is too in love to be stopped and besides they won't stop her either, they support her relationship with you and they love seeing their hardworking leader be all happy and smiling.

After she finished packing her stuffs she happily skipped outside the building and decided to have a walk back home. She has alot of time on hand and she is in the mood to walk. It helps her think clearly. Of course she didn't forget wear mask and hoodie to hide her identity and save herself from being bombarded with people.

Minutes of walking, she already reach the park which is some meters away from you and her shared house. She looked around the place with her cute smile hiding behind the mask, but it was soon replaced with a scorching frown.

She saw you and Kim Minju in the park together. Alone in your world, happily talking almost being far from the definition of friends. Her heart started to feel the insecurities and her eyes sore at the sight that is showing in front of her. She wanted to go in between the two of you but she stopped thinking about it when she saw Minju's hand brushing up and down against your arms gently. And what even enraged her is that you never even show resistance and you even seemed to be comfortable at it, she's even thinking you are enjoying it.

That became the last straw as she sobbed a little and ran back home with her eyes overflowing with hot tears.

She fastly went home with her heart obviously upset and doubting. She thinks beyond the impossible and her mind is too blinded with what she just saw. She is slowly believing that you are cheating behind her back.

Then she tried to recall what had kept you busy and she huffed as she remembered how you excused in some occasions saying Minju needs your help, or you and her are hanging out.

And as much as she didn't intend to think, she already suspected you cheating. She hate to think about it but it was all clicking in for her.

Her tears flowed again as she whimpered and hugged her knees burying her face in between her bended knees hugging herself and rocking herself back and forth.

Hours after, she heard the door clicked open and she immediately looked up to see you looking at her with your brows furrowed.

The glare at you was so intense that makes you cower inside, but you still manage to utter some questions.

"Hey, what's with the glare? Did I do something wrong? Cause I'm sure that it's not our anniversary, nor your birthday and we didn't have a date today. Is everything alright?" You asked softly which just makes her glare harder at you.

"Where were you?" She icily asked.

"I texted you baby, I'm with Minju, why?" You asked again trying to get near the fuming girl but she backed up away from you which caused a pinch in your heart to see her getting away from you.