Chaeyoung - Stubborn

Female Reader

3rd Person's POV

Y/n always dreamed of being a policewoman. She always want to go after her father's footstep which is the police director of the country. Always grew in the thought of righteousness. That whoever commits a crime should be punished by the law. People may think sometimes justice and law is only for the one's with money and privilege but with her and her father, that type of thing doesn't work. Both of them want to prove that they can still be a good example of authorities that performs their future well and not be swindled by things that are not related to their job. They want to be one of the part of unstained part of higher authorities that was long trashed by those who are indecent. Y/n is known for her exceptional skills in field and that's why she is assigned in patrolling and sometimes in crucial operations. She's more than happy and thrilled about it. She'd rather walk around the area to patrol rather than sit all day in the office accepting emergency calls, although it's still an important job she's more into physically required tasks. She's known in their town as she's the type of officer who stroll around the area to ensure peacefulness of the perimeter and mostly, people like around the community likes her since she's so passionate about her work and her charming looks is a bonus.

There are actually tons of men that are trying to date her but failed since she is not interested in men. Yes, Y/n is an open and proud gay and she's thankful that despite her dad being a masculine and strict type of father, he never made feel Y/n less of a person. He even said his proud of his daughter since she's courageous to tell him that she's not straight and damn it did even added admiration from Y/n. She now thinks that she has a perfect dad. Also, even if they dared to try all over again to maybe change Y/n's mind in dating them, they certainly can't. She is in fact, happy with her girlfriend now. Her name is Son Chaeyoung a girl who loves to art and of course strawberries. The girl own her own art supplies shop and is also quite famous around their community their like a power couple to be described.

"Good morning Officer Y/Ln." One of the old lady greeted her and the girl smiled widely while waving a little. The police is currently on her way to the station and she decided to just walk towards the workplace since it can be her exercise besides, she wants to pass by her girl's shop so it's a double purposed walk. Throughout the walk she was greeted side by side and she chuckled on how people are so fond of her. It is as if she's a celebrity, she just shake her head at the thought and smiled widely. As she was on the front of the shop she slowly opened the door and the bell above it rang, indicating that someone went inside the shop. The shorter girl immediately whip her head at the door and smiled widely at her girlfriend.

"Hi babe." She greeted flaunting her deep dimples, Y/n smiled and poked it before pecking her lips.

"Good morning cutie. How's your morning so far?" She asked and tail after her girlfriend who's arranging every racks that is filled with art supplies.

"So far, it's good and it's better now that you visit me." She faced Y/n and smiled while scrunching her nose.

"I'm glad I make your morning happy." Y/n said pecking her nose.

"Can we have lunch later?" Chaeyoung asked while giving her a pleading look.

"You know I can't resist you right?" Y/n smiled and cupped her cheeks.

"I'll make a time for you babe. I'll pick you up, lunch time okay?" She smiled and kissed both of her cheeks.

"What time is your duty and lunch break?" She asked the police while fixing her collar. Y/n smiled at the shorter girl and kissed her forehead.

"My shift starts 9am so I'll help you here around for a little before going to work then at lunchtime I'll just text you okay?" Y/n smiled and rub her head gently.