Sana - Damsel in distress

This Chapter has a tiny itty bitty mature part (just gonna give you a prior warning)

G!p Reader

Y/n's POV

An air filled with a gushing smell of arousal from intoxicated people, suffocating smell of smoke and strong smell of different kind of alcohol fills the place that is somehow crowded and packed for some reason. I situated myself just near the bar counter to avoid the sweaty bodies that desperately grinds on others. I'm not a type of person to be present and be seen in a bar but my friend Chaeyoung and Dahyun just couldn't stop bothering me and I just had to go with them to stop their whining.

"Such a waste of time..." I grumbled. The two noticed my irritation and snickered.

"Oh c'mon Y/n! Bro loosen up, besides you may find someone here who can take your V card!" Chaeyoung giggled at me I just scowled at her and replied.

"If I want to, I can easily get some Chae but I just don't want to, I'm too busy in life to give time with those stuff. Now shut up and get wasted early so that I can go out of this place." I said while glaring at her.

"Easy there bro, you know we're here to have fun remember? Nevermind Chaeyoung's teasing." Dahyun said while rubbing my shoulder.

"I didn't came here voluntarily, you just bug me so much, so that I won't have a choice but to go with you." I said while rolling my eyes. The two chuckled and sip their drink scrunching their face at the strong liquor. I just rolled my eyes and just stick to drinking my cocktail. I can't get drunk cause I'm sure that these two will be wasted as hell. I'm basically here to babysit these small idiots.

"We'll find some babes on the dance floor Y/n, enjoy your time with your cocktail." Chaeyoung giggled I just nodded my head and sipped on my drink again. I scanned my eye on the bar and my face contorts at the sight of horny people making out and grinding with each other. If they can't control their hormones then they should be in a private place. Gosh! People this days.

Sana's POV

Breathe in.... Breathe out.... You can do this Sana. You've been doing this for a long time. Nothing's new, all you have to do is endure it and it's finished. You have to, this for your family. You can do this Sana. As I'm in deep thoughts, I felt my hand was squeezed by a another hand. I look up and saw my long time best friend Momo and smiled a little.

"Nervous again?" She asked and I nodded. She just sighed and sat beside me.

"You know if we only have a choice. We wouldn't be here, but the stupid fate played on us and brought us here. " She grumbled and brushed her hair with her fingers.

"I really want to get out of here as soon as possible. My savings are almost enough to start a new life, I just need a little more time." I said with full of determination. Momo patted my head and stand up.

"We'll get out of this hell soon we just have to work harder, now let's go, I think our performance is near."

"Yeah let get this over with." I said.

If you're wondering what am I talking about I'll explain it. I work at a club and as a stripper. Yes, I know, a filthy job to get. But I don't have any choice I'm the one who's supporting my family. I also can't find a more decent job since I didn't even finish highschool. That's why this is my last straw. I needed to, every people has different story, mine just happen to be sad and difficult to take in.

Y/n's POV

I'm so bored... Where are those two idiots? I badly want to go home. I have lots of things to do and I can't afford to miss some stuffs. I just rub my face in annoyance and drink all the cocktail left in my glass.