Chaeyoung - Anyone

Female Reader

3rd Person's POV

If you ask Y/n about her childhood, she can't tell much information. All she see in her younger years up until now is wires connected to her wrist or arms. She was always in the hospital since she was diagnosed with Huntington's Disease

Huntington's disease is a condition that stops parts of the brain working properly over time causing the progressive breakdown (degeneration) of nerve cells in the brain. People with Huntington's disease usually has a life expectancy within 15 to 20 years of their diagnosis. Some of it's symptoms is difficulty in concentration, memory lapses, frequent stumbling or clumsiness, involuntary fidgeting of body, problems in breathing and speaking moving and sometimes the patient can have a gradual mood swings.

It was hard for her, she wanted to give up, her whole body is in complete agony every single day. She can feel how her limbs give up and how it feels as if someone's chopping her body alive. She can't even remember the month or day sometimes. It was all a blurry sometimes when she wakes up and didn't even have the idea where she is. It's a complete hell for her. She'd been in the hospital for the whole 19 years of her life. She's sometimes bummed out she didn't know the reason but she usually looses out of her mind and destroy everything in her room. The only thing that they do to stop her is to put her in sleep. She already know heat will happen to her. But her parents wanted their child to still fight, they still didn't loose their hope. They're still hoping that there's this one chance to help in the condition of their only daughter. They can't just give up in their precious child yet.

"How are you feeling today hmm Y/n?" A girl suddenly went inside Y/n's room with a clipboard in her hands and a wide smile. The girl reciprocate the smile even though she feels it's almost killing her. After all, it's her favorite nurse who's checking up on her.

"I'm feeling great Chaeyoung." Y/n was able to speak without difficulty.

"Great! So are you ready for your little tour around the hospital?" Chaeyoung asked while smiling.

"Although I already memorize every corner of this facility, Yep. It's still exciting to get out of this room." Y/n chuckled a little and heave a deep breath.

"Alright, let's get you to your wheelchair. Hold on to me and gradually move." The small girl holds Y/n's hips and arms to help her. Y/n winced in pain in every move but she still continue. It feels like an hour of moving for her and it's really painful. She was closing her eyes tightly as she was lowering her buttocks at the wheelchair. As she feels her body touch the surface, she heave a deep sigh and a tear rolled down her eyes. It was just very painful for her so she sometimes cry out of it. Her eyes are still closed and she feels a small hands  cupping her cheeks gently and wiping her tears. She opened her eyes and smiled as she saw a gentle smile from her favorite nurse.

"It's alright, I got you okay? Let's go now are you ready?" Chaeyoung smiled while rubbing her arms a little. Y/n nodded slowly and answered a faint yes.

"Hi Y/n! You're on tour again?" One of the nurse asked as the two passed them.

"Yeah, it's m-my t-tour ...t-time." Y/n smiled a little and the nurse smiled sadly at the girl but covered it with a thumbs up.

"We'll go ahead." Chaeyoung politely said to her co-workers. All of them smiled and ushered the two to enjoy.

Chaeyoung actually is one of the youngest nurses around. She was 18 when she was hired in the hospital and it was not a shocker since the girl is very smart and has a good way of handling patients as well as very skilled in her field of work. Before the girl became Y/n's nurse, Y/n was a little untamed. She was so stubborn and was very hot headed to nurses as well as the doctors. And as if the girl has her magic, when she was assigned to Y/n, the girl seemed to only calm down and listen to the nurse. To say she's her favorite is the right thing to say. When she learned before that Chaeyoung was assigned to other patients after her first two months with Y/n, the girl went a little berserk and asked for the girl's presence. Chaeyoung was willing to be assigned at Y/n but it was all the HR's decision to make. The staffs find the request of the resident patient odd since she never requested personally. Since the girl already have the soft spot of most people around the hospital they let Chaeyoung handle her. Then by that day, Chaeyoung became the one and only nurse to help her around. She feel safe and cared for when she she's around her so she's happy to have her as her nurse. The girl had been a great help for Y/n, she even became happier after the girl's presence in the hospital. They became a very close and Chaeyoung also find comfort in her patient. She's able to talk to her freely as if they're a long time friends. These two girl's are a complete match when it comes to everything.