Sana - Champion (Part 2)

I feel like doing a part 2 cause I feel like the story was left hanging so here it is.

3rd Person's POV

The night after the two somehow had this thick connection between the two, they seemed to have this unspoken words of confession. Well, they did make out and the two reciprocate the kiss and didn't feel awkward about it so what else would that mean? It's obvious, they both have the same feeling bit was left unsettled. Bit at least it pushed them to become more close and a little more affectionate with each other.

Y/n was a little surprised as he saw the girl in front of his door a week after that intimate night and he was surprised the girl acts as if she's not affected by it. She still remained very comfortable around him and even became a little touchy. But who's Y/n to complain? He's literally happy since it's the girl that he likes. That's a big success in his love life.

"What are you thinking about?" Sana asked as the two was left in the kitchen while his sister wander around the house getting more energetic as Sana just gave her a piece of chocolate.

"It's not that important, anyway, how's the cage?" Y/n asked as he finished washing all the dishes and sat on the chair in the dining table. He was a little startled as the girl sat on his lap and held his hand to wrap it in her body. He relaxed as he felt her smooth fingers rub his arm. The smile on his face grew as she face him.

"Well, the week is still a little busy as usual, we have alot of cash stacked, but not as big when you're one on the line up match but nonetheless it was still the same. Loud crowds and drinks here and there." Sana rambled.

"Oh, how about the newbie? Troy? He didn't bother you right?" Y/n asked.

"Erm, he just tailed behind me most of the time but that's all. Dawn was also there to remind his place so he'll mostly back out." Sana giggled as she remembered how scared he was when Dawn threatened to call the big boss.

"Nah, he's all talk. I'll make sure after the fight that he won't be able to run his damn mouth." Y/n grumbled.

"Are you sure you're still doing the fight? Your stitch isn't even half healed." Sana said worriedly as she cupped Y/n's face while scanning the wound. Y/n held her hand and squeeze it.

"Yes, I'm sure. I'll already told you, I won't let him hit this part and finish the fight as soon as possible. And you're gonna be there, you'll be mending my wounds in case so why would I worry? You have a magic touch, so why would I worry when I have the best to heal me. You have the magic touch." Sana, even though was so worried manage to smile at the cheeky remarks of Y/n.

"Oh hush silly boy, this is a serious matter so you better make sure to not harm yourself. You can't be that sure and confident in this fight. Although you're very good at fighting he's still no ordinary fighter." Sana reminded Y/n.

"Yes, I will be careful." Y/n smiled and pat Sana's head. They turned their heads in the direction of the sudden sound. There they saw the girl sheepishly smiling at the two. Y/n suddenly leaped in his seat and went towards the girl.

"I uhhh, how long have you been there?" Y/n said as he lift the girl up in his arms.

"Uhm, not that long, but I saw you and Sana unnie being lovey dovey~" The girl teased and Y/n blushed a little and scratch his nape.

"You naughty girl, come here." Sana giggled as she's now carrying the little girl in her arms.

"Want do you want do play this time huh sweetie?" Sana giggled as she walked towards the living room. Y/n just let the two have their time with each other as he went in his room to freshen up. As he finished his body bath he went downstairs only to see the two fast asleep.