Jihyo - Loving Every Inch Of You (M)

Okay so this Chapter will be a little steamy guys, and I suggest, if you're a little uncomfortable of reading this type of Chapter you can skip this part. This is like the first chapter that will have a content of pure smut so if ever I didn't do well in this Chapter then, my apologies, I'm still learning how to write this stuffs. So yeah, thank you for the request brlysx I hope you guys enjoy this Chapter. And goodness I hope I'll do well in this Chapter I'm wheezing lol(+_+)

Female Reader

Being with an idol sometimes take toll in someone's well being. Once they know that you're a partner of a celebrity your life will certainly be on the people's watch too. And when we talk about people watching over you, that means they'll be all eyes on you. Including your lifestyle, your everyday habits, physical appearance and some more things they can talk about you. It's like you'll gonna be an instant celebrity, which also means, you'll attract fans and of course haters.

Y/n Y/Ln, the current lover of the leader of Twice's Park Jihyo is currently experiencing the effect of them telling to the public their relationship. It's not she doesn't want the world to know that she's Jihyo's and vice versa, but it's really a tough start for her. They've been together for a couple of years now and she never saw how people harshly throw hate on her just because she's dating the Park Jihyo.

Every single time she opens her phone, the only thing she'll see are mean comments and it's seriously getting inside her head and make her question things. The most comment would be like, she's not too fit. Or she looks bloated. She looks plain when she's with Jihyo that makes her unfit for the idol. Slowly, she's thinking that those comments are right. She feels like she needs to be perfect for her to be not judge by people. For them to see that she's worthy to be called as Jihyo's girlfriend.

That is when she started to do fasting. A really easy type of diet but is very dangerous. Y/n is a big foodie, she really loves to eat and enjoys alot of various types of food. So doing this is very hard for the girl. But hell, even if she won't eat for a day just to be more shaped and look good beside Jihyo, she'll do it. She just wanted to be the best for Jihyo.

"Okay, so why aren't you eating again?" Jihyo asked as she heard that Y/n just said that she won't join her in dinner and stayed on the couch watching a drama.

"I told you I already ate before you came here Ji." Y/n answered as she saw Jihyo crossing her arms at her.

"Well, can you at least take a bite with me?" Jihyo asked with a small pout but became deeper as Y/n shake her head.

"Why not? You don't want to have dinner with me now?" Jihyo sighed being a little upset. Y/n's eyes softened and went towards Jihyo to hug her. Y/n is a little shorter than the idol so she buried her face in the latter's neck.

"Is there something wrong? Did I do something to you?" Jihyo asked sadly making Y/n's heart fill with guilt.

"No, no Baby. I'm just really full, but if it will make you feel better I'll sit with you in dinner. But I can't promise you I'll eat cause I'm really full." Y/n smiled softly as she saw how Jihyo's face lit up.

"Okay, thank you Baby." Jihyo smiled and drag Y/n with her in the dining.

"Nah uh, you're sitting here." Jihyo said as she pulled Y/n her lap and she started eating. Y/n giggled at it and looked happily at the girl. She's just her everything and when she's around her, everything is turning into a colorful life.

"I love how you stare at me like that." Jihyo smiled as she saw Y/n's gaze on her.

"Hmm.. Really?" Y/n giggled and lay a kiss in Jihyo's cheeks.