Kunimi, Kageyama and Tendō to their darling killing someone for them

Akira Kunimi:

Will it saved him from having to do it.

He does really feel any type of way about it.

Other than the fact his darling took care of someone who was probably in the way anyways.

It's less for him to do and means that his darling really was for him.

I guess you could say he is a bit happy about it since in a way it proves his darling doesn't want anyone else but him.

Tobio Kageyama:

Bewildered.

Wasn't he the one supposed to do those types of things for you?

He isn't scared or angry, just surprised.

Will they probably deserve it anyways so no harm done.

Although in the future he will make sure he is the one getting his hands dirty not his darling.

Satori Tendō:

Oddly... proud?

This only proves that your love for each other runs deeper than what everyone else has.

This always means that you don't want anyone else but him since you both will go this far for each other.

Now this doesn't mean there is going to be a killing spree, in fact the chances of another killing may go down.

Oddly things may get calmer since you both know that both of you will do whatever it takes to be with each other even if that means blood will be spilt.