Garou

One punch man

Affection: How do they show their love and affection? How intense would it get?

He can be fairly affectionate towards his darling given its more time than not in a teasing manner.

Blood: How messy are they willing to get when it comes to their darling?

It's never bothered him before so it won't be any problem now.

Cruelty: How would they treat their darling?

Sweet cruelty is his way, sure there may be times when it's hard to tell if he does actually care for his darling but there are others times when there is no mistake that he does care deeply for his darling.

Delusional: How aware are they?

He knows what he does isn't the healthiest way he just doesn't care as long as he gets his darling.

Exposed: How much of their heart do they bare to their darling? How vulnerable are they when it comes to their darling?

It takes a long time before he even thinks about it but it will happen eventually.

Fight: How would they feel if their darling fought back?

There are times when he is amused and other times when he is annoyed by it. He is mostly amused by it which is better than him being annoyed.

Hell: What would be their darling's worst experience?

It's when he plays cat and mouse, it usually happens after his darling escapes and or as a punishment for something else. It's truly a terrifying experience for his darling.

Ideals: What is their plan for the future?

Besides keeping his darling in one place he doesn't plan for much else. It's more like if something happens then it happens if it doesn't then it doesn't. (Like having a family or a calmer life.)

Jealousy: How jealous are they when it comes to their darling?

He can get very jealous very easily. It comes from when he sees someone doing something with his darling that he can't. (For example, making them happy instead of scared.)

Knowledgeable: How much would they try to learn about their darling?

He gets to learn just about everything about his darling in case he needs it for later. Although it's really only the important stuff he learns. (Schedule, health etc.)

Love letters: How would they go about courting or approaching their darling?

In his own way he does court them in the beginning. Him protecting and sometimes leaving little gifts for example.

Mask: Are their true colors drastically different from the way they act around everyone else?

He does act pretty much the same as he does around others.

Naughty: How would they punish their darling?

Other than the cat and mouse option he does remind them of what he is capable of with examples. Noting that is done onto his darling but done onto others.

Oppression: How many rights would they take away from their darling?

He takes away quite a few but he does give them the chance to get them back over time.

Patience: How patient are they with their darling?

He tries hard to be patient with his darling but then again, he's just not known to be a very patient man.

Quit: If their darling dies, leaves, or successfully escapes, would they ever be able to move on?

He will never truly move on from his darling if they were to pass. If his darling were to somehow get away, they better hope that he never finds them.

Regret: Would they feel guilty? Would they let go?

He would feel a bit guilty if he were to hurt his darling accidentally but other than that he would feel no guilt.

Stigma: What brought about this side of them?

The simple want of his darling was all it took.

Tears: How do they feel about their darling crying, screaming, and/or throwing a tantrum?

He does try to calm them down if they were to start crying but for the most part just watch them from a distance. He ignores screaming and tantrum is when he really starts to get annoyed.

Unique: Does anything make them different from the classic yandere?

The fact that he is very dangerous but isn't delusional does make him quite different since usually the more delusional the yandere the more dangerous they are.

Vice: What weakness can their darling exploit in order to escape?

The only thing his darling has against him is luck and chance.

Wit's end: Would they ever hurt their darling?

He can be.... rough with his darling but he won't hurt them.

Xoanon: How much would they worship their darling?

He does care for his darling deeply...and that's more than most others can say.

Yearn: How long do they pine after their darling before they snap?

It doesn't take that long for him to take his darling. In fact, the first sign that they are trying to get away or just getting suspicious then he will take them.

Zeal: How passionate would they be? Would they be passionate enough to break their darling?

There's a lot that he does that will break his darling if they don't get away quickly.