Sayaka Maizono & Ibuki Mioda & Kaede Akamatsu

Song birds serenade

All three are a sort of quiet yandere, no one ever sees them coming.

All three are not only clingy but very protective to the point that they will not only manipulate those around them but their darling as will. (Although in Ibuki's case she doesn't realize she's doing it.)

They do try to serenade their darling both to impress them and as a way to get their feelings a crossed.

Sayaka and Kaede will use those around them to help get what they want (either getting more info on their darling or to show them that they can't trust anyone but them.)

All three absolutely adore their darling with all their hearts to the point of spoiling and babying them.

All three will get rid of people they believe is a threat either to their darling or their plans.

All three aren't against kidnapping their darling if things don't go as planned or their darling is leaving/ catching on to what they are doing.

Now there is a chance that they already have plans to get rid of each other but since they are so focused on their darling, they leave those plans on the back burner.

However, there is also a chance that they see that three heads are better than one so they may grow to love this strange friendship they have.

In the end there is a 50/50 chance of them getting rid of each other but a 100% chance of their darling never getting away and at the end of the day that's all that matters.