Danganronpa v2: who is more obedient when it come to their darling

This goes from simple tasks to killing for their darling.

Hajime Hinata:

It really depends on what his darling is asking but at the same time there's an 80% that he ends up doing whatever it is they asked.

Nagito Komaeda:

Doesn't matter what it is, he will get it done to the best of his ability. However, there is a catch if it was something that was meant to keep him away for example then they will find that it is either already done or done quickly.

Gundham Tanaka:

Gundham would do everything and anything his darling asked of him without hesitation or doubt. He really doesn't see a reason not to do as they say plus it makes them happy.

Kazuichi Soda:

Is another one that would do anything his darling said however if he found out they were just using him it would crush him while over time making him wanting to do a bit less for his darling. At the end of the day, he will still end up doing it in some way.

Teruteru Hanamura:

There really isn't anything he won't do for his darling. He just wants his darling to be happy and if doing a favor for his darling will make them happy then why shouldn't he do it?

Nekomaru Nidai:

He more or less just sees it as helping his darling so pretty much does whatever they say. He believes everything they say within reason although that doesn't really say a lot given that his reasoning isn't really that...'normal'. He is a yandere that does a lot of mental gymnastics when it comes to his darling.

Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu:

He does a lot of what his darling says, however he is always cautious and mindful of their words. Meaning that if he believes that it's some kind of trick, he won't be so willing to help next time.

Byakuya Twogami:

It depends but does quite a bit of what their darling says. Like some of the other yandere they like helping their darling in any way they can.

Akane Owari:

Similar to nekomaru she just loves helping her darling with whatever they need. Especially if it includes protecting them.

Chiaki Nanami:

It really depends on what it is if she will get involved. She really does want to be helpful but there are still some things she won't do.

Sonia Nevermind:

She lives to please her darling if it means they will stay with her and since she has more power than most of the other yanderes she can truly do just about anything that her darling asks.

Hiyoko Saionji:

She acts like she won't do anything for her darling no matter what it is they ask but ends up doing it anyways.

Ibuki Mioda:

She more or less ends up doing what her darling asks but it may not be in the way they think it will end up. For example, if her darling asked her to help get rid of someone, she would do it without killing them even if that is what her darling wanted her to do.

Mahiru Koizumi:

Now with mahiru it really depends on what her darling is asking her. Although she does like it when they both work through a problem she will also take it into her own hands.

Mikan Tsumiki:

She will do anything that her darling asks of her no matter what it is. At any time, day or night, she is there to do what her darling asks of her. She wants to make them happy with what she does so when they ask something of her, she gives it her all.

Peko Pekoyama:
She does a lot for her darling without being asked most of the time. So, when her darling actually asks her to do something she does it to a T.