Yandere Sonia Nevermind who's in an arranged marriage with a royal darling

Danganronpa v2

But darling doesn't want to marry her because they don't love her and makes it known

She's not too worried about it since those types of things barely change. Although it does hurt to hear when they say they don't want to marry her but she will have them one way or another. Besides, there's plenty of time for them to fall in love with her.

If her darling is from a smaller kingdom, she knows they won't be able to get out of it since they most likely need this marriage for their kingdom's own good.

If they are from a bigger kingdom, she will worry a bit but on the other hand it's not like there are any other royals in the world or at least not when she's done there won't be.

She knows they will come to love her at some point even if they say such hurtful things now.

So, to get her mind off of it she will put everything she has into the wedding planning and try to get her darling to like her at least a little. Everything has to start at some point, right?

Now if there was a reason why her darling doesn't want to marry her (like they love someone else.) she will make it go away.

She becomes extra sweet to her darling to try to win their favor. It's a measure she takes to see if she really can change their mind.

After all, once the wedding is all said and done, they will be bonded together for eternity. No one can take them away after that.

All in all, she's really just biting her time until the wedding then after that it's all sunshine and roses. Because marriage is forever and nothing can break the pair up, at least that's what she believes.