Junko , Chiaki, Ibuki and Sonia to their darling confessing to them

Junko Enoshima:

Will this does make things more interesting.

Not like anything is going to change much anyways.

It's not like it really mattered in the first place but at least now she sees that they are accepting things she maybe a bit softer.

But don't be fooled by this she will go back to her old ways in no time.

It is something she will use against her darling whenever she sees fit.

Chiaki Nanami:

Soft, everything becomes very soft and warm.

Learning that her darling feels the same makes her feel like she's on cloud 9 even if she doesn't react very much besides smiling softly.

She will be even more clingy/cuddly with her darling not to be extremely so but will enough to see a bit of a difference from before.

She just acts... softer around her darling then she usually does. (she's always soft around her darling but more.)

Everything's started to come together and she couldn't be happier.

Ibuki Mioda:

She is instantly all over her darling overcome with happens that they finally said that they love her.

She will become even more clingy and affectionate then she ever was before.

Besides that, nothing really changes that much from before.

She already mostly acted like they were a couple already so if anything, it will become more real than they were meant for each other.

Her darling confessing to her just plays more into HER reality that they are a couple.

Sonia Nevermind:

It's a mix of Chiaki and Ibuki.

She becomes softer but also clingier and more protective.

Although with Sonia it's a slow growth so no one really notices that much, not even her darling.

She becomes much more involved in her darling's affairs then she was before.

She does spoil her darling much more now that she knows how they feel.

Although she is happy that her darling feels the same, it wouldn't have mattered if they said they hated her guts. They are hers and she is theirs and there's nothing that can change that, not even death itself.